• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Are there any no-kyc apps that allow you to create your own merchant UPI ID?

Hey everyone,

So recently I used my RuPay credit card to withdraw cash (at 0% for free) by paying to a friend's merchant UPI ID and it got me wondering... wouldn't it make my life 10 times easier if I just create my own merchant UPI ID and pay myself from the RuPay credit card I have for literally all the expenses I have to do like Rent, Food, Grocery etc..

But the problem is all the major business UPI apps requires hard KYC verification and they have reviewing processes in place.

So, before giving up on the idea I'd like to ask the technofino community if anyone here knows how to create your own business UPI ID without all the KYC hassle. At the end of the day it's just a QR code right? So why don't we have non-kyc alternatives by now?!

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hey everyone,

So recently I used my RuPay credit card to withdraw cash (at 0% for free) by paying to a friend's merchant UPI ID and it got me wondering... wouldn't it make my life 10 times easier if I just create my own merchant UPI ID and pay myself from the RuPay credit card I have for literally all the expenses I have to do like Rent, Food, Grocery etc..

But the problem is all the major business UPI apps requires hard KYC verification and they have reviewing processes in place.

So, before giving up on the idea I'd like to ask the technofino community if anyone here knows how to create your own business UPI ID without all the KYC hassle. At the end of the day it's just a QR code right? So why don't we have non-kyc alternatives by now?!
you can sign up for paytm merchant account without much hassle.
afaik you can use your ruapy card by scanning merchant qr only

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So do you alone send money to it?
Whats is the process? Any criteria?
I don't exactly remember the process as I created it more than 1 year ago. Just clicked become merchant and gave my bank details.
Previously I used to send money from Gpay to get "send to Merchant" cashbacks.
Now not using much.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
whe

re is this mentioned
because all upi spends are eligible for neu coins afaik and i have received coins for that as well
Because Paytm QR are not designed in a such a way to detect merchant account or normal account, yet Paytm allows to create a QR code. So.. search our forum as well

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I think it gets reported to ais if more than 30l per annum. To enable debit and credit cards in paytm merchant account it asks for gst number and shop photo or letter pad with stamp of office
My friend has a merchant account.
There is a limit which allows card payments without gst number.
Above that limit if you want to accept payment you require gst number.
Same with accepting money through merchant qrs