• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Assistance needed with SBI Cashback Card delay & recent CC rejections

kiramisu

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
A few weeks ago, I applied for the SBI Cashback Card, but the process has been quite slow. I had scheduled a KYC appointment, but no one showed up on the designated day. I've tried following up by sending an email to SBI Cards and also escalated the issue through their official website, but I haven't received any proper response yet.

In addition to this, my recent applications for the Axis Airtel Credit Card and Amex MRCC were both rejected without any specific reasons provided. This has been quite surprising to me since my CIBIL score is 763 with no errors, and my ITR is above 10L.

Has anyone else faced similar issues with SBI's KYC process or unexplained rejections from Axis and Amex? I'd appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to proceed further. Should I consider reaching out through other channels or perhaps reapply after some time?

Hello everyone,
A few weeks ago, I applied for the SBI Cashback Card, but the process has been quite slow. I had scheduled a KYC appointment, but no one showed up on the designated day. I've tried following up by sending an email to SBI Cards and also escalated the issue through their official website, but I haven't received any proper response yet.
Recently many of them are facing issues with SBI cards I have SBI CB but they rejected my SC application.
In addition to this, my recent applications for the Axis Airtel Credit Card and Amex MRCC were both rejected without any specific reasons provided. This has been quite surprising to me since my CIBIL score is 763 with no errors, and my ITR is above 10L.
Depends on your profile credit age, history, highest limit, utilization, and many more factors.
Has anyone else faced similar issues with SBI's KYC process or unexplained rejections from Axis and Amex?
You can verify SBI KYC by sending 1re from your Bank Account. Email Amex and Axis and ask them the exact reason so that you can avoid them next time when you apply.
I'd appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to proceed further. Should I consider reaching out through other channels or perhaps reapply after some time?
SBI card - email the SBI card team
Wait for minimum 2-3 months before reapplying

For SBI you can try Simply Click beginner level card or SBI CB.
SBI FD based cards are not good and only option is there with minimum 25K FD
SBI did not follow up on my application properly. Now, the Nodal Officer has responded, stating my application number and informing me that my application has been declined

Are there any other cards I should apply for? Primarily using it for utility bills (Amex, Axis, SBI rejected)

SBI did not follow up on my application properly. Now, the Nodal Officer has responded, stating my application number and informing me that my application has been declined

Are there any other cards I should apply for? Primarily using it for utility bills (Amex, Axis, SBI rejected)
ICICI Apay card for 2%, One Card 5% via Amazon once with some capping, and Axis Neo 5% monthly via Amazon Capping at 150.
Wait for at least one month before applying for new cards from the last rejection date.

Back