• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Atlas airline, hotel getting declined

drsel

TF Prestige
Spends on Lufthansa official website and also Agoda official website are getting declined every time using Atlas card
Has anyone faced the same issue?

Premium support replied that these 2 merchants are not sending proper transaction values, hence transactions on Lufthansa and Agoda have been declined.
They said there are no issues with the Atlas card used, and to use it on other merchants (which give only 2% miles or 4% return).

I suspect that Axis is blocking those merchant MCCs which are in the 10% return category

Last edited:
Amazing. I love Axishit. May be they are waiting for invoices from LF and Agoda too.
I had already supplied invoices of Indigo and Agoda in the past, which were accepted to unblock the Atlas card.

If Airline and hotel MCCs are blocked , then I will not have any use for this card.
I anyway get over 4.8% so I don't need 4% return

Spends on Lufthansa official website and also Agoda official website are getting declined every time using Atlas card
Has anyone faced the same issue?

Premium support replied that these 2 merchants are not sending proper transaction values, hence transactions on Lufthansa and Agoda have been declined.
They said there are no issues with the Atlas card used, and to use it on other merchants (which give only 2% miles or 4% return).

I suspect that Axis is blocking those merchant MCCs which are in the 10% return category
Yes, I faced similar issue with Lufthansa airline few months back. Then I booked same flight from Swiss airline website and it was successful.

I had already supplied invoices of Indigo and Agoda in the past, which were accepted to unblock the Atlas card.

If Airline and hotel MCCs are blocked , then I will not have any use for this card.
I anyway get over 4.8% so I don't need 4% return
I mean Axshit has blocked LF and Agoda and expecting invoices from these companies. :P

Bro I am also facing the same issue now on my Vistara Infinite card, which ironically is a Lufthansa partner. Did you write to Axshit for why this is not going through? HDFC & SBI Cards are working fine on the same website so their reason of "not sending correct data" is bull crap.

Bro I am also facing the same issue now on my Vistara Infinite card, which ironically is a Lufthansa partner. Did you write to Axshit for why this is not going through? HDFC & SBI Cards are working fine on the same website so their reason of "not sending correct data" is bull crap.
I use Atlas card on Singapore airlines app, it worked fine first attempt

Back