• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Atlys New Zealand Visa

I recently applied for New Zealand visitor visa via Atlys. A friend told me that New Zealand visa process is very time consuming and they ask a lot of documents, so considering my busy schedule I decided to outsource it to Atlys.

Main reasons to apply with them were:
  1. Claimed guaranteed visa within a month (of applying).
  2. Claimed 97.9% success rate (based on the income and other documents that I provided). Can vouch that it's definitely a gimmick now.
Anyways long story short, applied for a visa around 10-12 days back, got a decline letter from the New Zealand embassy yesterday stating that I didn't show enough ties to my home country and hence visa was declined. One interesting thing I noted though in the decline letter was that my DOB was incorrect. So now I am curious to see my original application that was submitted by Atlys on behalf to the New Zealand embassy. To do that I need the Real Me account credentials. These credentials are used by Atlys (or even VFS) to submit the application on the applicants behalf.

However, since Atlys has no telephonic customer care, I tried dropping an email to my application manager, but he has stopped responding after the rejection. Dropped 3 emails to no avail.

I am posting this here seeking advice on 2 things:
  • How can I get the Real Me credentials from Atlys? And in case I can't, Is it fine if I create a new account for the re-application?
  • What more documents can I submit to prove my ties to my homeland? Documents previously submitted include
    • House Registration Papers [2 properties]
    • Maintenance Bills
    • Electricity Bills
Thanks in advance for your help and yes avoid Atlys.

Note - I am travelling solo and joining an India based group once I land.

To prove your home ties , you Should prove them that if you are salaried show them those documents and , If you are doing a business , you should submit the business registration and other extra details .

To prove your home ties , you Should prove them that if you are salaried show them those documents and , If you are doing a business , you should submit the business registration and other extra details .
Hey thanks for the reply.
I forgot to mention but I gave them salary slips, my appointment/offer letter from my current company and even an NOC from my employer clearly mentioning the exact dates of travel, leave sanction and that I would be resuming office post that period.

Hey thanks for the reply.
I forgot to mention but I gave them salary slips, my appointment/offer letter from my current company and even an NOC from my employer clearly mentioning the exact dates of travel, leave sanction and that I would be resuming office post that period.
then nothing more you can do, except, pulling one kidney out from you and pledge that in NZ embassy's freezer here in India. That'll prove your "enough ties".

on a serious note, ye gore ha***i sirf bahane dhundte hai.

then nothing more you can do, except, pulling one kidney out from you and pledge that in NZ embassy's freezer here in India. That'll prove your "enough ties".

on a serious note, ye gore ha***i sirf bahane dhundte hai.
Well I sort of agree with you.

Funny story, I gave them all my entry/exit stamps, passport copies (old and new) and even e-visas covering almost 30 countries including UK and Schengen multiple visas in the last 6-7 years and yet they believe I'll not return from NZ.

Anyways, thinking of giving it one more shot since tickets are booked and all leaves and NOCs are in place. If still doesn't work then screw them.

Well I sort of agree with you.

Funny story, I gave them all my entry/exit stamps, passport copies (old and new) and even e-visas covering almost 30 countries including UK and Schengen multiple visas in the last 6-7 years and yet they believe I'll not return from NZ.

Anyways, thinking of giving it one more shot since tickets are booked and all leaves and NOCs are in place. If still doesn't work then screw them.
Even after such a solid travel history and documentation you have been denied. I can understand your plight. Those who don't want to believe, you can't just make them believe. So, try asking them to reconsider once. If they don't budge then forget it.

I have simple rules for travel. I'll only visit those countries that value me/us (Indians) as a tourist. EU/G7 countries have too much superiority complex and arrogance. So let it be. There are so many more countries to go to.

Back