• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card Application

sr95

TF Neo
Hello everyone, i applied for au bank credit card on 26 July and somehow my application was rejected. Now whenever i try to apply through online process, it shows "lead status is rejected". Can anyone help me. I have a great Cibil score of 792 and have been using HDFC millenia(my oldest credit card with 5 years of credit history) for quite some time now. I applied through c2c process and was shown xcite ace initially but i dont know where my application process went wrong.

Hello everyone, i applied for au bank credit card on 26 July and somehow my application was rejected. Now whenever i try to apply through online process, it shows "lead status is rejected". Can anyone help me. I have a great Cibil score of 792 and have been using HDFC millenia(my oldest credit card with 5 years of credit history) for quite some time now. I applied through c2c process and was shown xcite ace initially but i dont know where my application process went wrong.

You can’t reapply until six months.

Back