• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Card reapply issue

Rkumar83

TF Buzz
I have closed my AU Lit card on 26 Aug 23 and now wants to apply for AU Zenith card but the website always shows "We see that you are already a proud AU Credit Cardholder. Hence, we won't be able to move ahead with your request for another AU Credit Card currently." Please suggest how to proceed. Screen shot attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-27-07-17-03-037_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-27-07-17-03-037_com.android.chrome.webp
    366.9 KB · Views: 10
I have closed my AU Lit card on 26 Aug 23 and now wants to apply for AU Zenith card but the website always shows "We see that you are already a proud AU Credit Cardholder. Hence, we won't be able to move ahead with your request for another AU Credit Card currently." Please suggest how to proceed. Screen shot attached
Au zenith is discontinued.
Try to apply again in September.

Already discussed many times in this forum, Once you close AU card, you cannot apply again. At least until they change the policy.

Once a card closed,AU doesn't issue another card ever as per current policy

Back