• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Award flight booking - Miles query

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm trying to book return tickets from COK (June) and LHR (Oct/Nov), searched in United to redeem miles. For journey COK to LHR it is 33k+ £17.34 but for return it is showing 30k + £127. Can anyone guide if this normal when redeeming miles for international return flights?

miles_guy

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Try points.me

It's paid but a 5$ for 24 hours is a good deal to access it. Will give you all the ways you can book

manzb

TF Premier
Try points.me

It's paid but a 5$ for 24 hours is a good deal to access it. Will give you all the ways you can book
You can use this code MILESTOMEMORIES for $1 access for a month after selecting monthly subscription and going to payment page.

Parky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just a query, how do we book air india tickets via turkish miles? Because i only see turkish airlines everytime whenever i try to book ??

miles_guy

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just a query, how do we book air india tickets via turkish miles? Because i only see turkish airlines everytime whenever i try to book ??
It's a bit different with Turkish. To book flights with some other carrier you need to use a separate process and look at the miles transaction section. Here are the details in this link

uttambada

TF Neo
what is the reward program for Malasian airlines, do we have a transfer partner with any bank?, i do have an atlas card.
my destination is Bali denpasar airport. how to transfer the atlas points to Malaysian airlines reward program?