• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Awkward reply from BOB in mail after applying BOB SD cc

I have applied for bob sd cc on c2c basis..after applying of 2days..they sent me a mail that we need some more docs..
share both sides of adhaar card properly..
i shared both sides of adhaar again properly..
again after 3days..they send me a mail that we need some more docs..
how to fix this issue..as they said without proper document..ur card application will be on hold..
will i go to bob bank or call there cc or mail them or any other suggestion?

I have applied for bob sd cc on c2c basis..after applying of 2days..they sent me a mail that we need some more docs..
i shared both sides of adhaar again properly..
again after 3days..they send me a mail that we need some more docs..
how to fix this issue..as they said without proper document..ur card application will be on hold..
will i go to bob bank or call there cc or mail them or any other suggestion?
Very poor service don't expect them to acknowledge that your document has already been received by them. They will regularly ask you to send the same documents over and over again.

FYI: I used to share all docs every 2nd or 3rd day.

I made a combined pdf of other bank's card front pic, aadhar card, pan card, passport size photo, signature, bank statement, itr.

Whenever status changes to incomplete documents, I used to forward again and again. It took around 30 days from the date of appl to approval. Even lazyyyyy than PNB

FYI: I used to share all docs every 2nd or 3rd day.

I made a combined pdf of other bank's card front pic, aadhar card, pan card, passport size photo, signature, bank statement, itr.

Whenever status changes to incomplete documents, I used to forward again and again. It took around 30 days from the date of appl to approval. Even lazyyyyy than PNB
matlab pnb bhi same type hai..btw ur profile pic is op

Back