• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ace credit card apply

friends2b11

TF Select
I applied for an Axis Ace credit card through the web site. after submitting the details

I got these two SMS:

Thank you for applying for the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card with application ID C1-00000058xxxxxxxx-C1. An SMS confirming your application status will be sent shortly. For TnCs, visit www.axisbank.com/Mitnc. For details on fees and charges, visit www.axisbank.com/ccsoc.

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank credit card. Our executive will connect with you to fulfil KYC requirements for your residential address.

I have been out of my state for some months. I already have a savings account with Axis. I have a Flipkart Axis Bank credit card as well.

So will they visit for offline KYC or for address verification?

I applied for an Axis Ace credit card through the web site. after submitting the details

I got these two SMS:

Thank you for applying for the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card with application ID C1-00000058xxxxxxxx-C1. An SMS confirming your application status will be sent shortly. For TnCs, visit www.axisbank.com/Mitnc. For details on fees and charges, visit www.axisbank.com/ccsoc.

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank credit card. Our executive will connect with you to fulfil KYC requirements for your residential address.

I have been out of my state for some months. I already have a savings account with Axis. I have a Flipkart Axis Bank credit card as well.

So will they visit for offline KYC or for address verification?
Biometric verification will be there. Axis credit card team will send executive to your current location if you request them.

Biometric verification will be there. Axis credit card team will send executive to your current location if you request them.
Is biometrics mandatory even for savings account holders? Last time, I got a Flipkart Axis card without any biometric verification.

Is there any way to skip this physical biometric verification?

Usually they will do physical KYC even if you complete video KYC especially for ACE/Airtel card. However person to person case will be different, we can't predict.
Is biometrics mandatory even for savings account holders? Last time, I got a Flipkart Axis card without any biometric verification.

Is there any way to skip this physical biometric verification?

Back