• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Electricity Bill Payment GPay

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
Few DISCOMs are not live on BBPS so I can no longer pay electricity bills through GPay. I called the DISCOM they mentioned they are receiving many calls they are also helpless with the recent change. They also said DISCOM has no plans to register on BBPS. If I pay through bill desk they are charging 1% + GST also their platform is not reflecting due amount of last month. Did anyone get 1.5% cash back when payment was done for electricity without using GPay? Merchant category will show as Govt Services or Utility?

Last edited:
Few DISCOMs are not live on BBPS so I can no longer pay electricity bills through GPay. I called the DISCOM they mentioned they are receiving many calls they are also helpless with the recent change. They also said DISCOM has no plans to register on BBPS. If I pay through bill desk they are charging 1% + GST also their platform is not reflecting due amount of last month. Did anyone get 1.5% cash back when payment was done for electricity without using GPay? Merchant category will show as Govt Services or Utility?
Pay with parkplus if your biller shown and payment with standard chartered smart credit card for 2 percent cashback

Pay with parkplus if your biller shown and payment with standard chartered smart credit card for 2 percent cashback
This biller is blocked on every platform only allowed to pay on their own website which is not maintained well or make cash payment at their office. It is strange why RBI did not extend it for 90 days to onboard for PAN/Aadhaar linking and FastTag they extended deadlines multiple times.

I have to pay the bills to APCPDCL,previously i used to pay through Gpay using Axis Ace and get the 500 rs cashback.Can i pay the bills now,with Tata neu app?What is the point of keeping Axis Ace if we don't get the 5% cashback for electricity bills?I will close the Ace card if I can't pay the bills through Gpay.

I have to pay the bills to APCPDCL,previously i used to pay through Gpay using Axis Ace and get the 500 rs cashback.Can i pay the bills now,with Tata neu app?What is the point of keeping Axis Ace if we don't get the 5% cashback for electricity bills?I will close the Ace card if I can't pay the bills through Gpay.
Exactly my thoughts must close Ace. You can't pay APCPDCL with any app except their own app or website. For credit card bill desk charges 1% + GST. RP value you get will always be less than what you pay as convenience. APCPDCL wants everyone to use their app. Reason is to streamline payments and security purpose.

Only option is RuPay credit card which gives 0.49% cash back 😒

Last edited:
Back