• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Reapply and KYC

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
So I tried applying for axis ace from my father's gpay in 1st week of April 2023 but was rejected instantly. I believe that was because I had no credit history, I had got my first CC HDFC Millenia in March and it wasn't reported yet.

Now I have 3+ months of credit history with CIBIL 769, I've now finally got banner in my gpay.

If apply now , will it get rejected again ? Should I wait for cooldown? I'm worried that banner might go away as it has happened to many in this forum.

Lastly I've recently shifted to new city as wfh ended for me, so if I give current address as new one will it have issue in KYC as I have everything to my old address.

Please tag if you know someone with similar experience and do share your advice on this.

Thanks in advance!!

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So I tried applying for axis ace from my father's gpay in 1st week of April 2023 but was rejected instantly. I believe that was because I had no credit history, I had got my first CC HDFC Millenia in March and it wasn't reported yet.

Now I have 3+ months of credit history with CIBIL 769, I've now finally got banner in my gpay.

If apply now , will it get rejected again ? Should I wait for cooldown? I'm worried that banner might go away as it has happened to many in this forum.

Lastly I've recently shifted to new city as wfh ended for me, so if I give current address as new one will it have issue in KYC as I have everything to my old address.

Please tag if you know someone with similar experience and do share your advice on this.

Thanks in advance!!

In my opinion, you should wait because Axis Bank has strict rules regarding the cooldown period. If you apply now, your application might be rejected, which can negatively impact your CIBIL score. It's better to wait.

Regarding your new address, do you have any address proof, such as your Aadhaar card? If you do, it won't be an issue. However, if you don't have a proper address proof, it's advisable not to apply, as Axis Bank conducts physical checks and sometimes requires physical KYC as well.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
In my opinion, you should wait because Axis Bank has strict rules regarding the cooldown period. If you apply now, your application might be rejected, which can negatively impact your CIBIL score. It's better to wait.

Regarding your new address, do you have any address proof, such as your Aadhaar card? If you do, it won't be an issue. However, if you don't have a proper address proof, it's advisable not to apply, as Axis Bank conducts physical checks and sometimes requires physical KYC as well.
Ohh, so should I wait for 3 months or 6 months ? And month is like, 3/6 months from exact date i.e. 6th April to 6th July or till 30th July ?

Nope I don't have any address proof, I'm living in pg at the moment. What do people do who live in pg usually for address proof?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Ohh, so should I wait for 3 months or 6 months ? And month is like, 3/6 months from exact date i.e. 6th April to 6th July or till 30th July ?

Nope I don't have any address proof, I'm living in pg at the moment. What do people do who live in pg usually for address proof?
To be on the safer side, it's advisable to apply for the credit card three months after the exact date you initially applied. It's even better to add a few extra days to that timeframe for added caution.

By the way, I noticed that you applied and got rejected, so in your case, the recommended waiting period for Ace is six months, I believe.

If you have a rent agreement, you can utilize it to update your Aadhar. Once the KYC and all formalities are completed, you can switch back to your permanent address. In my opinion, this option is much better, and the entire process of updating the address typically takes less than 20 days. I don't have much experience with PG situations, so I welcome others to share their thoughts.

Additionally, please check out this post to understand how things work at Axis Bank when it comes to applying for a credit card.

Post in thread 'Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live' https://www.technofino.in/community...e-free-offer-currently-live.13914/post-242222

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
To be on the safer side, it's advisable to apply for the credit card three months after the exact date you initially applied. It's even better to add a few extra days to that timeframe for added caution.

By the way, I noticed that you applied and got rejected, so in your case, the recommended waiting period for Ace is six months, I believe.

If you have a rent agreement, you can utilize it to update your Aadhar. Once the KYC and all formalities are completed, you can switch back to your permanent address. In my opinion, this option is much better, and the entire process of updating the address typically takes less than 20 days. I don't have much experience with PG situations, so I welcome others to share their thoughts.

Additionally, please check out this post to understand how things work at Axis Bank when it comes to applying for a credit card.

Post in thread 'Axis My Zone Credit Card (Also Indian Oil Rupay Card) Lifetime Free Offer Currently Live' https://www.technofino.in/community...e-free-offer-currently-live.13914/post-242222
Thanks for detailed explanation, I guess I will apply on Diwali when I go home then. Hope that banner doesn't disappear then !!🤧🤧