• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas: The Airport Transfer and Meet and Greet issue

SubhankarSubhankar is verified member.

TF Legend
TF Family
Chief Mod
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone! I thought it’d be highly useful for you all, who’re holding Axis Atlas card or thinking to hold one and spend at least 15L in a year for the Platinum Tier benefits, here’s something you need to keep in mind.

When you hit Platinum tier, few lucrative perks get unlocked, such as Meet and Greet service as well as Airport Pickup and Drop (Luxury Sedan gets provided now instead of normal sedans provided earlier, as well as supports more city). Though these features are great but they come with their shortcomings.

On Reserve / Magnus we can book by visiting Extraordinary Weekends but here for Atlas, the only booking process is through the Application itself. Now let’s come where the issue is.

To my surprise there is no way to cancel / modify any of your bookings. As you can freely modify or cancel your bookings at Extraordinary Weekends, this is something highly unlikely to be faced a major issue.

I was having a issue with one of my booking and just wanted to reschedule. I just talked with 3 representatives from 3 different sectors:

1. Burgundy Helpline: They don’t have any control, referred to get in touch with concierge.

2. Concierge: They aren’t even aware of Atlas card’s this feature, can’t view/modify anything.

3. Traveledge: Yes I know they’re completely different team and have mostly no control over it, but, hey, tried my luck, and now you know the consequences.

So basically no one, literally no one has any clue about it. If you want to modify, it’s not something you’ll expect after spending 15L on this card. Terrible it’s.

So folks, if you want to avail it, make sure, you’re 100% sure about your bookings,

99591AC7-0C98-4228-8975-CB0E53C7899C.jpeg 99591AC7-0C98-4228-8975-CB0E53C7899C.jpeg

Hello Everyone! I thought it’d be highly useful for you all, who’re holding Axis Atlas card or thinking to hold one and spend at least 15L in a year for the Platinum Tier benefits, here’s something you need to keep in mind.

When you hit Platinum tier, few lucrative perks get unlocked, such as Meet and Greet service as well as Airport Pickup and Drop (Luxury Sedan gets provided now instead of normal sedans provided earlier, as well as supports more city). Though these features are great but they come with their shortcomings.

On Reserve / Magnus we can book by visiting Extraordinary Weekends but here for Atlas, the only booking process is through the Application itself. Now let’s come where the issue is.

To my surprise there is no way to cancel / modify any of your bookings. As you can freely modify or cancel your bookings at Extraordinary Weekends, this is something highly unlikely to be faced a major issue.

I was having a issue with one of my booking and just wanted to reschedule. I just talked with 3 representatives from 3 different sectors:

1. Burgundy Helpline: They don’t have any control, referred to get in touch with concierge.

2. Concierge: They aren’t even aware of Atlas card’s this feature, can’t view/modify anything.

3. Traveledge: Yes I know they’re completely different team and have mostly no control over it, but, hey, tried my luck, and now you know the consequences.

So basically no one, literally no one has any clue about it. If you want to modify, it’s not something you’ll expect after spending 15L on this card. Terrible it’s.

So folks, if you want to avail it, make sure, you’re 100% sure about your bookings,

View attachment 11537View attachment 11537
Great eye opener 👍

Anyone has an idea about the extra charges for exceeding the 40 km limit on the airport transfer on Atlas card? As well as the night charges if they are levied

I just tried booking and it said "Something Went Wrong" and didn't go through so i tried booking again which went through.
Now it says both the Airport Transfer perks have been used up. So I went to check and voila the first one did go through so now I have 2 same bookings.

Have there been any changes to this?

I just tried booking and it said "Something Went Wrong" and didn't go through so i tried booking again which went through.
Now it says both the Airport Transfer perks have been used up. So I went to check and voila the first one did go through so now I have 2 same bookings.

Have there been any changes to this?
Try contacting dreamfolks for any changes, they might be able to help.

View attachment 11537View attachment 11537
How to book then? As per app my spend is less than 15 l, but axis cc on email said i have crossed 15 l

Last edited:
Back