• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank account category codes

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently requested Axis to upgrade my savings account to Burgundy. I now see that the account category code is changed to SBPRV which possibly map to one of the burgundy types.. any idea what it means precisely though? Any other way to find out which category my account now belongs to?

A quick lookup suggests codes like SBPRV/SBPRS/SBAVA are used for burgundy. What’s the difference?

I recently requested Axis to upgrade my savings account to Burgundy. I now see that the account category code is changed to SBPRV which possibly map to one of the burgundy types.. any idea what it means precisely though? Any other way to find out which category my account now belongs to?

A quick lookup suggests codes like SBPRV/SBPRS/SBAVA are used for burgundy. What’s the difference?
Nope not burgundy
Sbpr is priority only
Prestige or liberty codes no idea

DBPRV seems like Burgundy if that helps you here

Last edited:
So, it will get changed or this will only remain now?
It remains same, why do you expect it to change?

Only additional benefit I heard in Digital opening is that you get a e-Debit card, which has some benefits of its own on monthly spent(1% CB) and milestone ER points -

Details here - https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/debit-cards/e-debit-card/features-and-benefits

Other thing is some FB and Amazon discount, not sure if that is there for offline account as well.

Back