• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank allows to change billing cycle for all customers once in year. Even for cashback cards like Ace and Flipkart.

Somewhere in Axis Bank website I read that cashback cards have fixed bill generation date and other customers can change the billing cycle. But I tried on 31st December through web chat and my billing cycle changed successfully to preferred date. I changed bill date of Ace and Flipkart card. If anyone wants to change, kindly contact customer care through phone or webchat. They allow only once in a year.

They have fixed date of Statement for Miles and More Cards
They have option to change your statement cycle to your desired date from below (1,7,10,12,13,15,18,20,22,25) once a calendar year, and is applicable for all the axis bank cards, you just need to connect to right CCE as some may tell you its not possible, but it is and they have lack of information and tell bullshit, even you don't have to square up your account for placing request.

Back