• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Burgundy Account Eligibility & Which Credit Card Axis Offer To Burgundy Customers

Please note: Axis Bank Select Credit card is complimentary exclusively for Burgundy Customers. In the event of discontinuation of Burgundy status, an annual fee of Rs. 3000 + G.S.T will be applicable.

Mentioned at the bottom of the Fees and charges tab.

Try to get the axis Magnus card if you can. It’s 10K GST but it’s worth getting that card.
For joining and renewal fee payment you will get 10K TataCLiQ vouchers or a flight ticket .
The main highlight of this card is on spend of 1lakh monthly you get 31K points that’s worth 6K Rs and this you get every month on spend of 1 lakh.
Also there’s priority pass , metal card and dineout membership on every renewal

Try to get the axis Magnus card if you can. It’s 10K GST but it’s worth getting that card.
For joining and renewal fee payment you will get 10K TataCLiQ vouchers or a flight ticket .
The main highlight of this card is on spend of 1lakh monthly you get 31K points that’s worth 6K Rs and this you get every month on spend of 1 lakh.
Also there’s priority pass , metal card and dineout membership on every renewal
Thanks bro🤗

you can, doesn't matter you have existing account with axis or not, initial deposit is 5L for new burgundy account
So technically we can open a new burgundy account with 5L deposit, convert our existing account to burgundy( like we do in family banking) and then close the new account if we don't want the hassle of two accounts and also get the Select CC LTF without maintaining min balance.

I have axis priority account and 10L for few month , should I upgrade to burgundy for dc ? What will happen later , will I be degrading back to priority (I will be able to maintain 2L)

I have axis priority account and 10L for few month , should I upgrade to burgundy for dc ? What will happen later , will I be degrading back to priority (I will be able to maintain 2L)
They'll downgrade the account after 3 months if AQB of 10L or NRV of 30L is not maintained.
If you hold a burgundy debit card after downgrade INR 1,500 + GST will be charged.
Official rule for select cc is to charge INR 3000 + GST however, they'll generally not charge you even after downgrade.

Back