• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank cc 'per card' limits removal

Arnal07

TF Premier
I am using axis flipkart(with limit 80k) and axis ace(with limit 40k) for more than 1year now.I don't have any axis savings ac, card only relationship.
Recently, I applied for the LTF Indian oil cc and got approved with more than 2lakh limit.
After getting this new indian oil card I raised an issue via axis support to remove the 'per card' limits of axis flipkart, axis ace and match my all 3cards limit.But I got dissapointed with the reply from axis.Seems like Axis support has no idea about my query.Screen shot is attached.
Please, help me how to approach Axis bank for this per card limit removal and if possible please share axis credit card department contact mail id with correct mail format.
Thanks in advance for your support.

Attachments

• -1_orig.jpeg
    -1_orig.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 54
I am using axis flipkart(with limit 80k) and axis ace(with limit 40k) for more than 1year now.I don't have any axis savings ac, card only relationship.
Recently, I applied for the LTF Indian oil cc and got approved with more than 2lakh limit.
After getting this new indian oil card I raised an issue via axis support to remove the 'per card' limits of axis flipkart, axis ace and match my all 3cards limit.But I got dissapointed with the reply from axis.Seems like Axis support has no idea about my query.Screen shot is attached.
Please, help me how to approach Axis bank for this per card limit removal and if possible please share axis credit card department contact mail id with correct mail format.
can you tell me which documents did they ask for indian oil cc?

Report your response from PNO please. I want to know, as I am also facing this problem

Back