• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank cleartrip offer. Magnus is back

aggarwal

TF Select

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 12.05.40 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 12.05.40 PM.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 329

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am having trouble having Cleartrip honor the cancellation charge policy here. I booked on 20th Feb and 11th march. Does anyone have CTVIP coupon screenshot from final page
Your booking would include ct flex max right? It would be mentioned in your ticket itself. Free cancellation comes along with that, not with CTVIP.

Your booking would include ct flex max right? It would be mentioned in your ticket itself. Free cancellation comes along with that, not with CTVIP.
I think that's the issue here, that's what Cleartrip is telling me... What I am failing to understand is how could I miss selecting that option on two different days (feeling DUMB if I actually did that). My understanding is I saw no such option. From what I remember once I enter CTVIP. the screen would change to CTFLEXMAX selected by default. That's why I am looking for an screenshot.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think that's the issue here, that's what Cleartrip is telling me... What I am failing to understand is how could I miss selecting that option on two different days (feeling DUMB if I actually did that). My understanding is I saw no such option. From what I remember once I enter CTVIP. the screen would change to CTFLEXMAX selected by default. That's why I am looking for an screenshot.
I dont think it gets selected by default. The price gets reduced to 1 rupees and then you can select if you want to.