• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank crazy and ill trained support staff

Moin

TF Buzz
My dad has Axis Privilege Card,and he holding it since 2 years limit was downgraded to 33000 from 59000,
His utilization was below 30%, around 10-12k monthly, last bill cycle he had just billed 600 following which the card limit was degraded to 33000, when called the customer support and check them the reason for the limit downgrade, they informed me that Card is less used and based on calculations it was reduced.

After this issue, I raised a card replacement request, since the card was not enabled for online transaction.
Received new card, enabled online transaction with the activation key, but to my surprise was not receiving the OTP for online transaction. Again had to call and deal with the Stupidity of customer care, after 2 days of calling customer care finally was able to raise request for the issue, yet to be resolved. It's been 3 days since the request was raised. On the 2nd day after the request raised customer team had called and asked me was there any issue with using the card, when I informed them about it, the support agent was hardly has knowledge of the mechanism and repeatedly kept on asking illogical questions Inspite of sharing the reference request number, finally she transfered the call to her senior. To my surprise this guy was also ill trained and acted like he was helping, wasting more than 10 - 15 mins and finally said please contact customer support.
When I asked him "Aren't you from the support team"? . He replied yes and Deliberately disconnected the call with their signature lines " Thank you for contacting Axis support have a good day" despite me continuously asking for further information on the issue.

PS I have family priority account with Axis, and this happened on premium support. My RM is like he doesn't even exist.
Axis support team are rude l, untrained, Unskilled and of No knowledge.

My dad has Axis Privilege Card,and he holding it since 2 years limit was downgraded to 33000 from 59000,
His utilization was below 30%, around 10-12k monthly, last bill cycle he had just billed 600 following which the card limit was degraded to 33000, when called the customer support and check them the reason for the limit downgrade, they informed me that Card is less used and based on calculations it was reduced.

After this issue, I raised a card replacement request, since the card was not enabled for online transaction.
Received new card, enabled online transaction with the activation key, but to my surprise was not receiving the OTP for online transaction. Again had to call and deal with the Stupidity of customer care, after 2 days of calling customer care finally was able to raise request for the issue, yet to be resolved. It's been 3 days since the request was raised. On the 2nd day after the request raised customer team had called and asked me was there any issue with using the card, when I informed them about it, the support agent was hardly has knowledge of the mechanism and repeatedly kept on asking illogical questions Inspite of sharing the reference request number, finally she transfered the call to her senior. To my surprise this guy was also ill trained and acted like he was helping, wasting more than 10 - 15 mins and finally said please contact customer support.
When I asked him "Aren't you from the support team"? . He replied yes and Deliberately disconnected the call with their signature lines " Thank you for contacting Axis support have a good day" despite me continuously asking for further information on the issue.

PS I have family priority account with Axis, and this happened on premium support. My RM is like he doesn't even exist.
Axis support team are rude l, untrained, Unskilled and of No knowledge.
What to expect from bank which run on customers consolidated charges ☺

Back