• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Problem

BiggBoss

TF Select
Hi,

So, I got a new Axis Bank Indian Oil Credit card. It's activated, but when I try to do the transaction on Amazon for mobile recharge, it fails. There is no error message, nothing. I spoke to customer care this morning. They told me to deactivate and activate the Domestic Online Payment options. I did it, but it's still no use. I tried calling again, but they are saying the transaction was not visible. There is no error. The credit card is activated, and there is no issue with the card.
Can someone please help?

I am getting same reply again and again from Axis bank.

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.

This is with reference to your email dated 31-07-2024, in relation to transaction being declined towards your credit card ending with 8109.

Please rest assured; we will surely assist you in this regard.

This is definitely not the kind of experience you were expecting from us and we apologize for the inconvenience caused from our service.

As per bank records, your credit card is active for online usage, and there are no transactions that are being declined that are reflected on your credit card.

We request that you kindly share with us the screenshot of the error message so that we can check and assist you accordingly on priority.

I replied to the mail, attaching screenshots, but no reply. Using some reference number mentioned in the mail. I registered a complaint to Nodal Office still same reply. :cry:

Back