• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis bank Gift edge/travel edge/grab deals RP limit

Hi All,

there are so many posts on limit for reward point of each of these portal. please confirm if I am correct with the monthly limit of Points on each portal.

1. Travel Edge - 5x - 10k points
2. Grab deals - No limit
3. Gift Edge - 10k points

please correct if I am missing anything here.

ps: I hold magnus and vistara infinite cards.

Vistara Infinite doesn't yield any ER points.

As per my understanding and experience only Grab deals has a cap of 10k. Gyftr and TravelEdge doesn't have a cap. Tho you might be limited from purchasing more than X amount on Gyftr like Amazon Gift Cards (10k).

Hi All,

there are so many posts on limit for reward point of each of these portal. please confirm if I am correct with the monthly limit of Points on each portal.

1. Travel Edge - 5x - 10k points
2. Grab deals - No limit
3. Gift Edge - 10k points

please correct if I am missing anything here.

ps: I hold magnus and vistara infinite cards.
No
1 unlimited
2 10k in a calendar month
3 gyftr brand wise limit per account may be there but edge no limit

Hi,

Has anyone received normal points for Gyftr vouchers transactions done in Nov 2022?

And what does it show in card statement as?

In my statement gyftr (bought swiggy at 5x) shows as
GYFTR COMGURGAONIN

And MCC as GIFT SHOPS

Thanks

Hi,

Has anyone received normal points for Gyftr vouchers transactions done in Nov 2022?

And what does it show in card statement as?

In my statement gyftr (bought swiggy at 5x) shows as
GYFTR COMGURGAONIN

And MCC as GIFT SHOPS

Thanks
They have credited points till 15th November. If u didn't get, ur card isn't linked to edge rewards. Ask customer care.

Merchant name these days is mostly Gyftr and sometimes o2o ecosystem.

For the grab deals 10k limit, is it the total across everything?
For example if I use it on marks & spencer to get 45x multiplier and I get 10k rewards from that transaction only it is basically useless to use it for othe grab deals since I've already exhausted my monthly limit?

For the grab deals 10k limit, is it the total across everything?
For example if I use it on marks & spencer to get 45x multiplier and I get 10k rewards from that transaction only it is basically useless to use it for othe grab deals since I've already exhausted my monthly limit?
Yes GD in a month is 10k max
Travel edge is unlimited currently

The grab deals page has lots of options. 10x, 40x, 35x points or 10%, 8%,15% cashback. For per card per month, the edge point is 10000 cappings and the cashback is 1000. But, my q is if a flat 40x points on any offer, does anyone receive points more than 10000?

The grab deals page has lots of options. 10x, 40x, 35x points or 10%, 8%,15% cashback. For per card per month, the edge point is 10000 cappings and the cashback is 1000. But, my q is if a flat 40x points on any offer, does anyone receive points more than 10000?
have move this thread! this query on this has already been answer in this thread. kindly check

Back