• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Grab Deals

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hi,

I have an Axis Bank ACE Credit Card which I received last month, now I see Axis Bank Grab Deals for Amazon (flat 2% off) and Flipkart (up to 5% off).
How do these rewards work? I simply go and avail these from Grab Deals, get offer and shop on sites, these rewards then would be credited in addition to existing 2% ACE Credit Card cashback??

Hi,

I have an Axis Bank ACE Credit Card which I received last month, now I see Axis Bank Grab Deals for Amazon (flat 2% off) and Flipkart (up to 5% off).
How do these rewards work? I simply go and avail these from Grab Deals, get offer and shop on sites, these rewards then would be credited in addition to existing 2% ACE Credit Card cashback??
First you have to go to Grab Deals website and verify with your card and mobile number. If you go to Grab Deals from net banking, you will have to select card number from the list (if you have multiple cards) and shop.

Make payment using the same card you already selected or mentioned in gran deals website. You will get cashback within 120 days into credit card/bank account that you used to shop and this Cashback is totally different from card based rewards.

Attachments

• IMG_20221204_154327.jpg
    IMG_20221204_154327.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 12
Back