• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank infinity saving account

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Hi members

I need one suggestion that is it good to open axis Bank infinity saving account with 150 per month or 1650/year without tension of consolidated charges for pre approved offers. I want zero balance account and not want to maintain saving account in axis and also branch situation at just 1 km from my home.

Already i have using indus delight zero saving account and Indian bank saving account.

So kindly share to suggestions please.

Hi members

I need one suggestion that is it good to open axis Bank infinity saving account with 150 per month or 1650/year without tension of consolidated charges for pre approved offers. I want zero balance account and not want to maintain saving account in axis and also branch situation at just 1 km from my home.

Already i have using indus delight zero saving account and Indian bank saving account.

So kindly share to suggestions please.
This not fully zero balance account your paying charges to axis bank
If you want a axis bank zero balance you can checkout Axis Bank liberty saving which has almost zero balance account if you spend 25k month
Check out this
Thread 'Axis Bank Liberty Savings Account Benefits' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-bank-liberty-savings-account-benefits.1504/

Hi

Currently i am using axis infinity account
As per my experience they offer unlimited cash deposit and withdrawal from any CDM.
And after i opt for debit card they offer 500 worth Amazon voucher + NO mab is needed to maintain.
Plus BOGO movie offer on there debit card.

In my opinion if you deal in cash deposit frequently and don't want to spend or deposit fund upto 25k in you A/c infinity is worth.

200 worth movie offer is enough to get back the 1650 fee and if you spend 1 lac from axis dc they offer another 500 worth voucher which makes the total

12 movie - 2400
2 vouchers -1000
And no stress of maintaining or spending 25k.

You can check this thread for better info

Thread 'Axis Bank launched Infinity Saving Account (Zero Balance)* with Monthly or Annual Fixed Fee' https://www.technofino.in/community...lance-with-monthly-or-annual-fixed-fee.14972/

Back