• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank IOCL CC Payment made by CheQ is not reflected

AbhiCrux

TF Buzz
Hi TF family - Yesterday (8th June, @ 10.40 am), I have made Indian Oil Axis Bank CC bill payment via CheQ app. In all my previous instances payment use to reflect in the Axis Bank CC account within 2 hours, but this time it's not reflected even after a day. Anyone has faced this issue before? Can you guide me on how to proceed further with this. Thank you!

Hi TF family - Yesterday (8th June, @ 10.40 am), I have made Indian Oil Axis Bank CC bill payment via CheQ app. In all my previous instances payment use to reflect in the Axis Bank CC account within 2 hours, but this time it's not reflected even after a day. Anyone has faced this issue before? Can you guide me on how to proceed further with this. Thank you!
What's your due date? If you have 2 days remaining then don't worry it'll get reflected today or tomorrow.

Due date is tomorrow 10th June. Have you experienced this before? Like payment is made on CheQ, no payment received SMS from the Axis Bank, but on second day payment will be credited to CC account. Just asking for clarity. Im also thinking of doing another payment by tomorrow noon if orginal payment is not still reflected. What is your suggestion?

Due date is tomorrow 10th June. Have you experienced this before? Like payment is made on CheQ, no payment received SMS from the Axis Bank, but on second day payment will be credited to CC account. Just asking for clarity. Im also thinking of doing another payment by tomorrow noon if orginal payment is not still reflected. What is your suggestion?
Sometimes it takes one or two days for the update to appear. If it’s not updated by tomorrow, it would be better to make another payment.

By the way, have you checked the available limit of your card in the Axis Mobile app? Is it updated?

Sometimes it takes one or two days for the update to appear. If it’s not updated by tomorrow, it would be better to make another payment.

By the way, have you checked the available limit of your card in the Axis Mobile app? Is it updated?
Yes. I checked the available limit, it hasn't changed at all. Thank you for the suggestions.

Back