• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Limit Increase. Question.

I have Axis Flipkart card which has limit of just Rs. 15000. Got it in march 2022. Haven't got any limit increase offer from the bank. Can i ask bank to increase limit of the card based on my other cards ? Can axis bank do that or anybody increased their limit by this method?

I have Axis Flipkart card which has limit of just Rs. 15000. Got it in march 2022. Haven't got any limit increase offer from the bank. Can i ask bank to increase limit of the card based on my other cards ? Can axis bank do that or anybody increased their limit by this method?
They increase only via Salary Slip/ITR.

I am under the same process. I have a CL of 3.75L on my FK Axis CC and asked them to increase as I maxed it out in the Big Billion Day sale. I wrote a mail to them along with my HDFC Infinia Statement and 2 months salary slip. But they ignored my HDFC Statement and asked for 3 months salary slip with 3 month bank statement and the expected limit. It's still under process so can't comment on if it's successful or not.

I am under the same process. I have a CL of 3.75L on my FK Axis CC and asked them to increase as I maxed it out in the Big Billion Day sale. I wrote a mail to them along with my HDFC Infinia Statement and 2 months salary slip. But they ignored my HDFC Statement and asked for 3 months salary slip with 3 month bank statement and the expected limit. It's still under process so can't comment on if it's successful or not.
Which email addess did you send the email to ? I sent it to pno but no response since 5 days.

I used the website to send the query and they responded via this email id: customer.service@axisbank

Write a mail to them asking for limit increase. Mention the last 4 digits of your cc in the mail. 3 month payslip 3 month statement and expected limit.

Reactions: BMR
I used the website to send the query and they responded via this email id: customer.service@axisbank

Write a mail to them asking for limit increase. Mention the last 4 digits of your cc in the mail. 3 month payslip 3 month statement and expected limit.

I filled out the form , attached salary slip , bank statements for 3 months and my visiting card. Let’s see what they come up with.

Back