• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis bank myzone lft card

Sravan

TF Buzz
I received a call from an Axis Bank employee who gave me his employee code. He said that I had a pre-approved offer from Axis Bank for two cards: MyZone and Flipkart Axis. How can I verify that this is a genuine offer? I don’t have any account or relationship with Axis Bank. However, I applied for an Axis card a year ago and got rejected.

Assuming that the offer is valid, which card should I choose? The Flipkart Axis card has an annual fee of 500 rupees, while the MyZone card is free for life.

I received a call from an Axis Bank employee who gave me his employee code. He said that I had a pre-approved offer from Axis Bank for two cards: MyZone and Flipkart Axis. How can I verify that this is a genuine offer? I don’t have any account or relationship with Axis Bank. However, I applied for an Axis card a year ago and got rejected.

Assuming that the offer is valid, which card should I choose? The Flipkart Axis card has an annual fee of 500 rupees, while the MyZone card is free for life.

if your spends are many on flipkart and Myntra, the you can get 5% cashback there.

if you spend on swiggy heavily, you can save 480 monthly on swiggy orders (40% of upto 120, 4 times per month) on myzone. also 1+1 on bookmyshow movie tickets.

i would suggest myzone. because cobranded cards have low acceptance. for example, if there is any discount offer on axis cardd on any website, the axis-flipkart card has lesser chances of getting that offer.

apply via website, do not trust random agents who call you.

Last edited:
if your spends are many on flipkart and Myntra, the you can get 5% cashback there.

if you spend on swiggy heavily, you can save 480 monthly on swiggy orders (40% of upto 120, 4 times per month) on myzone. also 1+1 on bookmyshow movie tickets.

i would suggest myzone. because cobranded cards have low acceptance. for example, if there is any discount offer on axis cardd on any website, the axis-flipkart card has lesser chances of getting that offer.

apply via website, do not trust random agents who call you.
how can i know it is really preapproved offer?

In axis mobile app go to apply section then click on credit cards and proceed further, after that you will be able to see the list of pre approved credit card for you and their fee and limit etc.
in absence of any existing relationship with axis, it will be difficult for him to even login to the app.

how can i know it is really preapproved offer?
don't worry about 'preapproved' offers.
i have seen people whose application got rejected due to random reasons despite having preapproved offers.

I have applied for Axis Myzone credit card after getting call from Axis employee that I'm eligible for LTF on 25th March(done physical KYC). I have not received SMS or email regarding application till today.

I do not have relationship with Axis as of now. I had applied for Axis MyZone LTF card yesterday on their website (no documents uploaded).
Got VideoKYC request yesterday itself. Aadhaar OTP authentication was initiated before VideoKYC. Then the PAN card was verified during VideoKYC.
Today I got a confirmation SMS in morning that card is approved and will be dispatched shortly.

Back