• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank policy

maynigam

TF Premier
Hello

I have 2 queries on Axis bank policy

1. If applied for a Magnus card to make a 9.1L car payment but it seems the card will not reach on time due to kyc overdue etc. I have decided to give up and use my Atlas instead. I will call customer care and cancel the application. Suppose the kyc is updated and they issue me a card on their own, can I refuse to activate it and not get charged the fees? I have seen some people complaint about fees being charged even though card was not activated (other banks)

2. My Atlas credit limit is 6.5L. My plan is to make 3L payment to my card account via cred few days in advance. Swipe the card for 5L on day 1 and then swipe the card for 6L on day 2. Is this a practical option for me?
Can I make these two payments on consecutive days or the first transaction needs to settle before I make the second transaction?

Thanks in advance

Answer to 1st question - yes the fees can get charged even if you don't activate it, however if there is no transaction done before or after the fees is charged, then you can cancel the card, they will reverse the fees.

Hello

I have 2 queries on Axis bank policy

1. If applied for a Magnus card to make a 9.1L car payment but it seems the card will not reach on time due to kyc overdue etc. I have decided to give up and use my Atlas instead. I will call customer care and cancel the application. Suppose the kyc is updated and they issue me a card on their own, can I refuse to activate it and not get charged the fees? I have seen some people complaint about fees being charged even though card was not activated (other banks)

2. My Atlas credit limit is 6.5L. My plan is to make 3L payment to my card account via cred few days in advance. Swipe the card for 5L on day 1 and then swipe the card for 6L on day 2. Is this a practical option for me?
Can I make these two payments on consecutive days or the first transaction needs to settle before I make the second transaction?

Thanks in advance
1. If not activated u can safely ignore the card

2. Even if you swipe on day 1 then pay and then again swipe on day 2, it shud work

Back