• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Prime Savings Account Suggestions Needed

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hey TF Members,

Need suggestions!

Is it worth to keep Axis Bank Prime Savings account with 25K MAB requirement (Family Banking with three members)?

I'm asking this because I don't see any benefits of using this account! No free debit card, no free sms alerts, no special treatment at branches, no pre-approved offers also!

Nowadays they're also not providing doorstep banking services to me, not sure if it's a branch specific problem.

Hey TF Members,

Need suggestions!

Is it worth to keep Axis Bank Prime Savings account with 25K MAB requirement (Family Banking with three members)?

I'm asking this because I don't see any benefits of using this account! No free debit card, no free sms alerts, no special treatment at branches, no pre-approved offers also!

Nowadays they're also not providing doorstep banking services to me, not sure if it's a branch specific problem.
You yourself have answered your question. Just need a validation. So I'm giving.

None of the Axis Account is worth keeping except Axis Liberty & Axis Burgundy. Axis Burgundy being the most preferred if you've sufficient balance to keep in that account.

You yourself have answered your question. Just need a validation. So I'm giving.

None of the Axis Account is worth keeping except Axis Liberty & Axis Burgundy. Axis Burgundy being the most preferred if you've sufficient balance to keep in that account.
Yeah, basically I also feel like it's useless, still was asking for opinions as we have 3 accounts in Axis clubbed in a single family ID, we need to maintain 25K across three accounts.

Back