• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Savings account Rejected

HI ALl...

I went to Axis Bank to open a Savings account. They rejected the account after 9 working days stating that Party was rejected for Personal LOan at another bank due to a Fabricated KYC issue. Party has to submit EDD Document.

But No personal loan was rejected. I have a pre-approved loan offer on Cred and money credited into my account in no time.

Please suggest how to proceed on this @TechnoFino @Subhankar

One Axis employee told me sometimes account might be rejected due to Cibil issues.
HI ALl...

I went to Axis Bank to open a Savings account. They rejected the account after 9 working days stating that Party was rejected for Personal LOan at another bank due to a Fabricated KYC issue. Party has to submit EDD Document.

But No personal loan was rejected. I have a pre-approved loan offer on Cred and money credited into my account in no time.

HI ALl...

Email axis, ask for clarification, send them proof of approval (personal loan)

I applied for an Easy Access savings account at an Axis branch. They did the account opening digitally and swiped my debit card and charged Rs.15590 as initial funding. My e-debit card and account details were generated instantly but I didn't get the email for account activation.

I already have 2 credit cards from axis but no bank accounts.

Now the branch tells me that a duplicate customer id was generated, instead of merging the account with my credit card customer id. They are saying we need to suspend the new customer id and then re-apply for the account again. I should get the refund but they are not giving timeframe.

I want to know how far it's true and what is the correct procedure. Can I not keep 2 customer ids - one for card and one for branch?

Could the agent be manipulating things to get their target?

I applied for an Easy Access savings account at an Axis branch. They did the account opening digitally and swiped my debit card and charged Rs.15590 as initial funding. My e-debit card and account details were generated instantly but I didn't get the email for account activation.

I already have 2 credit cards from axis but no bank accounts.

Now the branch tells me that a duplicate customer id was generated, instead of merging the account with my credit card customer id. They are saying we need to suspend the new customer id and then re-apply for the account again. I should get the refund but they are not giving timeframe.

I want to know how far it's true and what is the correct procedure. Can I not keep 2 customer ids - one for card and one for branch?

Could the agent be manipulating things to get their target?
Ask them to merge the ids instead, mine was done in less than 2 hours.

Ask them to merge the ids instead, mine was done in less than 2 hours.
They suspended the new id and linked my savings account to my customer id that has my credit cards.

But now I am seeing a new problem. My bank account is not showing in my axis mobile internet banking / app. It only shows credit cards and not the bank account. I was assuming that once I open the bank account , it will show up automatically in my app.

I have verified that the customer id linked to my bank account is the same as my credit cards customer id. What do I do now ?

They suspended the new id and linked my savings account to my customer id that has my credit cards.

But now I am seeing a new problem. My bank account is not showing in my axis mobile internet banking / app. It only shows credit cards and not the bank account. I was assuming that once I open the bank account , it will show up automatically in my app.

I have verified that the customer id linked to my bank account is the same as my credit cards customer id. What do I do now ?
I found the solution to this problem here:

Post in thread 'Axis Bank - Credit Card Management after Bank Account Closure ?'
https://www.technofino.in/community...nt-after-bank-account-closure.2377/post-51927

My online application was rejected and I didn’t know why. So I approached the bank and the rm emailed credit card backend team to find out the reason. And she asked me to apply again immediately.

After 4-5 days , I got the email from axis stating the reason for rejection of my earlier application. It was “incomplete documentation”.

My offline application was successful. So in my case there was no cooling period , but it may have been due to a “soft” reject maybe.

No harm approaching a bank and asking them for a way out. If the rm is good , they may help.

HI ALl...

I have declared that No personal loan was rejected and the account was activated in 3 days. Also, the credit card got approved in the next two days

Back