• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank sends low balance SMS for my closed citi account

cardio_guy

TF Ace
We all know that Axis is the worst bank in India. They have recently acquired Citi bank. I dont understand how such a best quality banker decided to sell it's business to a kachra picker bank.
These idiots had sent wrong KYC email last month and many people reported it here.
Now they are sending low balance in bank account SMS with the old and closed citi account number.
I had closed my citi account in Oct 2023 itself and now I get an SMS from Axis -

Your A/c XX7812 may have low balance in Aug24. Pls maintain balance in Sep24 to avoid charges. You have an option to convert your existing Savings A/c to Basic Savings A/c with limited features subject to eligibility. Visit website/Internet Banking/Axis Bank branch for details. Ignore if A/c is funded.

Bloody why can't they stop sending such irritating mails and SMS? Why don't they understand that the account is closed and no communication ever should be sent ?
What is the best way to deal with this? Should I raise a grievance with RBI or banking ombudsman or some other way?
Please advise.

We all know that Axis is the worst bank in India. They have recently acquired Citi bank. I dont understand how such a best quality banker decided to sell it's business to a kachra picker bank.
These idiots had sent wrong KYC email last month and many people reported it here.
Now they are sending low balance in bank account SMS with the old and closed citi account number.
I had closed my citi account in Oct 2023 itself and now I get an SMS from Axis -

Your A/c XX7812 may have low balance in Aug24. Pls maintain balance in Sep24 to avoid charges. You have an option to convert your existing Savings A/c to Basic Savings A/c with limited features subject to eligibility. Visit website/Internet Banking/Axis Bank branch for details. Ignore if A/c is funded.

Bloody why can't they stop sending such irritating mails and SMS? Why don't they understand that the account is closed and no communication ever should be sent ?
What is the best way to deal with this? Should I raise a grievance with RBI or banking ombudsman or some other way?
Please advise.
images.webp

Please advise.
Iske liye tumne thread bna diya 🤣🤣

I have received similar sms for low balance in my liberty account. MAB is 25K. I have 28K in my account since 2 months 😅

Back