• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank vistara Infinite card points

1. I wanted to know that if i book vistara flight from 3rd party apps such as mmt, goibibo etc will I get 10 points /100 rs spent? ( as mentioned on the card brochure) or will I get just normal points i.e. 3/100rs.?
2. will I get CV points 10 CV points /100 if I book anyone else's flight ticket through vistara infinite card ?

can someone explain elaboratly

There are 2 ways you can earn CV points while you are holding Vistara cards.

1. CV points which are earned when you use your vistara card to pay for anything ( for ex. On the Vistara Infinite variant, you earn @ 6 CV points per 200 rupees spent). This you will earn if you use your card for paying for anything, even for someone else.

2. For flying Vistara, irrespective of which platform you book your flight with. The earning rate depends on your CV status (for ex. With CV Gold, you earn 10 cv points per 100 rupees spend on buying the flight ticket). This you will NOT earn if you book for someone else, rather, that someone else will earn if he/she is a CV member.

You can “double dip” if you use vistara cards to book vistara flights for yourself as you will get both 1+2.

However, there are no accelerated rewards that we get for spending on vistara with vistara card. The reward rate is the same as above

Back