• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank wants KYC documents but I dont have salary slip please help

johndoex

TF Buzz
Hello Dimers, recently I saw that Axis is offering My Zone and Indian Oil cards LTF. I already hold a Flipkart Axis CC so thought that new card would be approved without anything. Now bank is calling saying that KYC is pending and they need all documents again like Aadhar, Pan, and salary slip.

Problem is I quit my job 2 months back and still looking for new job. What can I do in this scenario?

Should I edit my old salary slips and submit them? Or should I cancel this card?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Dimers, recently I saw that Axis is offering My Zone and Indian Oil cards LTF. I already hold a Flipkart Axis CC so thought that new card would be approved without anything. Now bank is calling saying that KYC is pending and they need all documents again like Aadhar, Pan, and salary slip.

Problem is I quit my job 2 months back and still looking for new job. What can I do in this scenario?

Should I edit my old salary slips and submit them? Or should I cancel this card?

pls don't edit salary slip for sake of cc, and you can send your older salary slip cause they ask 3 months old salary slip and it been just 2 months since you have quite your job.

ITR de do. Bol dena self employed hun.

Back