• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgandy doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HN74

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I already have digital liberty account with axis. I now want to upgrade to Burgandy account.

What is the easiest process (preferably online) to do so? Can/Should I open a new digital Burgandy account?

Solution
I already have digital liberty account with axis. I now want to upgrade to Burgandy account.

What is the easiest process (preferably online) to do so? Can/Should I open a new digital Burgandy account?
You can't open another account online; the only way is to visit your nearest branch and open a new one. Upgrading through the app might be an option, but I doubt if it's possible.

You can't open another account online; the only way is to visit your nearest branch and open a new one. Upgrading through the app might be an option, but I doubt if it's possible.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back