• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy family link

aadityalal

TF Neo
My father holds Burgundy savings account but my uncle doesn't hold any axis bank savings account. We have current account in axis bank . I told RM to link current account in family but RM says all partners should hold axis burgundy account then only we can link in family.

My father holds Burgundy savings account but my uncle doesn't hold any axis bank savings account. We have current account in axis bank . I told RM to link current account in family but RM says all partners should hold axis burgundy account then only we can link in family.
What your RM is saying is kinda true but it is not entirely necessary you can link any account into Burgundy family banking you just have to push the RM hard enough, other option is to try via branch or put a mail to premium.experience@axisbank.com

You can create family banking by adding family members with axis account using mobile app by using the following menu (ss below)

The family member will get a link to approve the request

Attachments

• image_picker7688015464463783759.jpg
    image_picker7688015464463783759.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 125
What is the criteria for adding family members as burgundy account holders?
I opened burgundy for myself with 5L criteria.. but for adding family members as linked account RM says total money in all accounts combined should be 10L.. is it true?

What is the criteria for adding family members as burgundy account holders?
You can give 5 Lakh cheque to open family member's account
I opened burgundy for myself with 5L criteria.. but for adding family members as linked account RM says total money in all accounts combined should be 10L.. is it true?
Yes, it is true, the total money combined in all accounts should be 10 lakh

or Average Quarterly Balance of 10 lakhs
There might be a change in eligibility criteria for Axis Burgundy recently as when I had opened my account, there was a condition that TRV should be of minimum Rs 30 lacs along with Rs 10 lacs as Average Quarterly Balance in Savings/Current bank accounts.

I have a priority savings account linked to family banking. The primary account is a burgundy account but all other accounts are priority. How can I upgrade all accounts to burgundy?

I have a priority savings account linked to family banking. The primary account is a burgundy account but all other accounts are priority. How can I upgrade all accounts to burgundy?
Upgrading other accounts to burgundy in a family banking setup is pain in you know where.

They won't do unless you have > 30 L TRV.

The best way forward is to open a new burgundy account with 5L deposit for that member and add them to family banking. Then withdraw the money ( if needed) when the dust settles

Back