• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS BURGUNDY FOR MAGNUS. SHOULD I OPEN NOW? WILL THE LAST DATE BE EXTENDED?

Sachs

TF Select
I found out that One glance statement will be generated on 5th of every month. If open savings account now, I have to maintain 30L balance for my AMB to equalize 10L in the next OGS. And by the time next OGS is generated the last date (30th november) would be over. So I havecdecided to wait & see if date will be extended. What do u suggest?

I found out that One glance statement will be generated on 5th of every month. If open savings account now, I have to maintain 30L balance for my AMB to equalize 10L in the next OGS. And by the time next OGS is generated the last date (30th november) would be over. So I havecdecided to wait & see if date will be extended. What do u suggest?
Date Has been Extended you can apply for B4M
Thread 'Axis Magnus for Burgundy offer extended till 31st December 2023' https://www.technofino.in/community...offer-extended-till-31st-december-2023.20273/

The support team at Burgundy confirmed that the offer is valid until the 31st of January, confirming the same question again is date extended.

Last edited:
Back