• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy for Magnus

SteelSh0t

TF Premier
Is anyone planning to open Burgundy account for 5:4 transfer ratio?
What is the process, do we need to visit branch or it can be done online?

Hi,

I already have the following
- Magnus CC
- Axis Vistara Infinite CC
- Axis MF investments about 10 lakh+

I do not have an Axis bank account. Is it a good idea to open a Burgundy account ( I can transfer ₹10 lakhs to this account from my ICICI) I can go to the nearest branch and explain this and get the burgundy account opened.

How is it beneficial to have a Burgundy account considering I already have those Axis credit cards?

i would be thankful for advice or tips.

Srini

Hi,

- Magnus CC

I do not have an Axis bank account. Is it a good idea to open a Burgundy account ( I can transfer ₹10 lakhs to this account from my ICICI) I can go to the nearest branch and explain this and get the burgundy account opened.

How is it beneficial to have a Burgundy account considering I already have those Axis credit cards?

Srini
it all about transfer ratio 5:2 from 1st September and 5:4 for magnus+(Burgundy with 10 lakhs + new magnus with mastercard ) so wait for couple of days all thing will be cleared.

Reactions: SSV
Hi,

- Magnus CC

Srini
Why not? ICICI accounts barely offers any benefits compared to Axis. As long as Mangus is offered free along with 5:4 redemptions, its a really good option in my opinion

Why not? ICICI accounts barely offers any benefits compared to Axis. As long as Mangus is offered free along with 5:4 redemptions, its a really good option in my opinion
I got the Magnus before 1 September with the old joining fee (it was not free). I have never had an Axis bank account till now. With two Axis CC and also investment in Axis MF, it seems like a good idea to open a Burgundy Account and move everything from ICICI to Axis.

I have around 22L in NPS. Can I use that to get Axis Burgundy account? Currently NPS is managed PFM is HDFC. Is it a good idea to change the PFM to Axis and get the burgundy account along with the rumoured LTF Magnus

I have around 22L in NPS. Can I use that to get Axis Burgundy account? Currently NPS is managed PFM is HDFC. Is it a good idea to change the PFM to Axis and get the burgundy account along with the rumoured LTF Magnus
Not sure if NPS counts, but if its does then you will need 30L NPS. You can add other family members if they also have NPS, to make combined NPS of 30L.

Apart from that I have some Axis MF and Equity. I think NPS, Axis MF and Equity is over 30L. Will that be sufficient?
As far as I understand mutual funds invested thru axis bank only counts. It can be any company’s mutual fund as long as it is invested thru axis bank. This means you cannot have a direct plan but a regular plan.

I have multiple direct axis bank MF. And I cannot see in then investments sections on the bank. For trial I invested a small amount from net banking and I can only see that now.

RM did not give proper clarity. And this is my understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong. I will be very happy if I am wrong.

As far as I understand mutual funds invested thru axis bank only counts. It can be any company’s mutual fund as long as it is invested thru axis bank. This means you cannot have a direct plan but a regular plan.

I have multiple direct axis bank MF. And I cannot see in then investments sections on the bank. For trial I invested a small amount from net banking and I can only see that now.

RM did not give proper clarity. And this is my understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong. I will be very happy if I am wrong.
Direct MF don’t count

Yes, you are right. It only counts if it was invested via your Axis account.

Yes, thats true. But if you invest via axis bank mutual fund website or app its eligible under their TRV criteria and there is an option for direct funds too but of only Axis AMC funds not any other fund houses. For other fund houses, only regular funds are available. And as we all know investing via regular funds will gives us lower returns because of higher expense ratio.

Yes, thats true. But if you invest via axis bank mutual fund website or app its eligible under their TRV criteria and there is an option for direct funds too but of only Axis AMC funds not any other fund houses. For other fund houses, only regular funds are available. And as we all know investing via regular funds will gives us lower returns because of higher expense ratio.
Oh!! I am able to find only regular plans even from axis. Is there any trick to unlock direct plans?

Attachments

• IMG_5297.jpeg
    IMG_5297.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 26
Oh!! I am able to find only regular plans even from axis. Is there any trick to unlock direct plans?
You are applying through axis mobile app from their you can only find regular plans. You need to invest through axismf.com or axis mutual fund app. Direct plans are available their but only for axis amc funds not of other fund houses like i said earlier. Means if you invest in axis small cap or bluechip, then you will be offered direct funds

You are applying through axis mobile app from their you can only find regular plans. You need to invest through axismf.com or axis mutual fund app. Direct plans are available their but only for axis amc funds not of other fund houses like i said earlier. Means if you invest in axis small cap or bluechip, then you will be offered direct funds
But that will not be counted for your NRV/TRV with Axis bank..

Back