• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Card Application Issues.

BibekFRice

TF Neo
I am an existing Axis customer. I applied for the Airtel Axis card on 17th July and received just the application ID and no other message for video KYC or anything else.They called a day later, asking for a few details like location and income, and also inquired about my ITR, to which I said I haven't filed it. I thought they might do a physical KYC like they did when I got the Flipkart Axis card, but that was all from them; no updates since then.

Two days ago, I complained about this to their customer care, and they said the KYC would be done within 10 days, so I should wait. However, today I received a call from their team asking me to opt for a card protect plan for Rs. 999. They said my card application is currently in processing because I didn't opt for this plan. What is this? They are trying to sell me things I don't want. If they could not approve my application, they could have just rejected it. Why is all this drama going on?

I'm planning to wait until the 27th and then take the next step. Please give your suggestions and solutions for this guys. Thanks.

I am an existing Axis customer. I applied for the Airtel Axis card on 17th July and received just the application ID and no other message for video KYC or anything else.They called a day later, asking for a few details like location and income, and also inquired about my ITR, to which I said I haven't filed it. I thought they might do a physical KYC like they did when I got the Flipkart Axis card, but that was all from them; no updates since then.

Two days ago, I complained about this to their customer care, and they said the KYC would be done within 10 days, so I should wait. However, today I received a call from their team asking me to opt for a card protect plan for Rs. 999. They said my card application is currently in processing because I didn't opt for this plan. What is this? They are trying to sell me things I don't want. If they could not approve my application, they could have just rejected it. Why is all this drama going on?

I'm planning to wait until the 27th and then take the next step. Please give your suggestions and solutions for this guys. Thanks.
Don't take any plan

Also make sure that Agent who comes for KYC, don't process new application instead of older one.

Don't take any plan

Also make sure that Agent who comes for KYC, don't process new application instead of older one.
Thank you for the advice. I'm not going to take any plan. Suppose my current application remains pending even longer. What happens if I apply again or submit a new application with the help of an agent?

Same happened with me. They asked me to buy some UPI protection plan. And they said if I buy this plan than my card will get approved without any verification.

Back