• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis cards EazyDiner benefits no longer available

SwipeSavvy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I just went to pay bill on Eazydiner and none of axis discount coupons are available any longer.
Downloaded the offers tnc and it said it's till 30th June 2023 only. So unless, they renew it's gone for good!

I have got a Axis Vistara Infinite card and yesterday (Sunday), I was trying to pay the bill amount of Rs.2700 via EazyDiner and even though I could see the coupon code there which could have given me a discount of around Rs.1000, when I selected the card, it won't let me make the payment and gave me an error that the card is not supported!!!
I then used my wife's card, which is Axis Vistara Signature and got a discount of around Rs.700 but was surprised that my VI card didn't work.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I have got a Axis Vistara Infinite card and yesterday (Sunday), I was trying to pay the bill amount of Rs.2700 via EazyDiner and even though I could see the coupon code there which could have given me a discount of around Rs.1000, when I selected the card, it won't let me make the payment and gave me an error that the card is not supported!!!
I then used my wife's card, which is Axis Vistara Signature and got a discount of around Rs.700 but was surprised that my VI card didn't work.
it only works twice per month