• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis credit card pre approved application help

danish

TF Ace
yesterday i check my in my axis app for preapproved credit card but there were no preapproved offer , so i left the application incomplete , today in the morning i got call from axis bank they told that i am preapproved and i applied through then via call , but now when i open app i was really preapproved for 9 card limit up to 45000 , as i already applied through the call what is chance of approval and what is the application approval time plus i am also not able to track the application from thier website . i do not have any exisiting credit card with axis

Infamous

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yesterday i check my in my axis app for preapproved credit card but there were no preapproved offer , so i left the application incomplete , today in the morning i got call from axis bank they told that i am preapproved and i applied through then via call , but now when i open app i was really preapproved for 9 card limit up to 45000 , as i already applied through the call what is chance of approval and what is the application approval time plus i am also not able to track the application from thier website . i do not have any exisiting credit card with axis
What was the application process like? Did they give you details about the variant or limit etc?

danish

TF Ace
What was the application process like? Did they give you details about the variant or limit etc?
they call me they said that i am preapproved for reward , my zone and flipkart , i said them i want neo , they said that i am also preapproved for neo also then they verified my details as per my savings account and sent me a message to accept terms and condition and authenticate the applications that it

danish

TF Ace
they call me they said that i am preapproved for reward , my zone and flipkart , i said them i want neo , they said that i am also preapproved for neo also then they verified my details as per my savings account and sent me a message to accept terms and condition and authenticate the applications that it
yeah they also told me about neo card features and card variant but when i asked about limit he told backed team with decide

Infamous

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You will get an update on the card soon, via email and sms both communicating your card details