• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Axis Devaluation Alert] MMT Hotels removed from Gyftr- Back on 7th May 2023

kejriwal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bad news has begun….. Today onwards, Make My Trip Hotels GV has been removed from GiftEdge portal. They didn’t even reduce the reward multiplier from 10x to 5x. Seems like it’s just the beginning of indirect devaluation of Axis Affluent cards.
Let’s hope for the best

Bad news has begun….. Today onwards, Make My Trip Hotels GV has been removed from GiftEdge portal. They didn’t even reduce the reward multiplier from 10x to 5x. Seems like it’s just the beginning of indirect devaluation of Axis Affluent cards.
Let’s hope for the best
they might be just out of stock.. they have limited no of vouchers every month.. vouchers of different brands keep coming and going.. sometime back even Lifestyle was missing (not sure about now)

they might be just out of stock.. they have limited no of vouchers every month.. vouchers of different brands keep coming and going.. sometime back even Lifestyle was missing (not sure about now)
Yes, it is this only! Vouchers keep coming and going! Nothing new about this!

MMT Hotel Vouchers are also out of stock on all other Gyftr websites also. Nothing to worry about!

Lots of GVs keep coming and leaving. It depends of Gyftr's buying and running out of vouchers they've bought.

And not selling MMT vouchers isn't a "indirect devaluation" of anything! Axis didn't promise to have Rs.XXX amount of MMT vouchers for you when you signed up did they?

They brought it back with a bang, now even Lifestyle (Online) is also launched

Lots of GVs keep coming and leaving. It depends of Gyftr's buying and running out of vouchers they've bought.

And not selling MMT vouchers isn't a "indirect devaluation" of anything! Axis didn't promise to have Rs.XXX amount of MMT vouchers for you when you signed up did they?
So according to you, if they remove all vouchers from Gyftr or place 100rs cap on all of them, then it isn't a devaluation as they didn't mention that too at time of signup :unsure:

People are like waiting for a reason for devaluation. This is similar to, most of the people waits for fall when the markets are at all-time high. Single day fall and people are like, "yes. I knew it will fall." :p

So according to you, if they remove all vouchers from Gyftr or place 100rs cap on all of them, then it isn't a devaluation as they didn't mention that too at time of signup :unsure:

Again they haven't done what you have described and haven't even come remotely close to doing that. There is little point in discussing hypotheticals. So it's not a devaluation.

Brands come and go on Gyftr so MMT-Hotels probably will be back but may not be it still won't be a devaluation. Conversely if they add one new brand to Gyftr or a new value of a voucher will it be an appreciation on the card? Of course not. The premise of what you're saying is absurd.

I understand it affects you and that unfortunately sucks but throwing tantrums here with sensational thread headings and pounding your fists doesn't make you right.

Last edited:
They brought it back with a bang, now even Lifestyle (Online) is also launched

Devaluations start like this. Nothing wrong in raising alarms imho. I have SC card which started devaluation by removing some important GC and now I have only 1 GC I can exchange for reward points. If they restore them back, we are all happy. Otherwise, we can bid farewell.

Back