• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

Chatted with customer care they are saying limited time offer.. they don’t have an idea about end date.
Website uodated till 26 august

Last edited:
I am not too sure about which is best. Each their own. I didnt want hassle of stay plus , i am too troubled by vistara complimentary ticket to accept any of these free flights/stays.
On analysis right now best is 6499 inr traveller with 1152 back using atlas in accor(64Ă—5Ă—2Ă—1.8) if my calculations are correct.

Can anyone who got explorer with 7500 points check if they can buy a secondary membership (it’s available for 60days) from their account. Or is it not possible if u pay via points

They are clueless, they say we won’t get vouchers with traveller. Which I got last year. On recent chat They said we won’t get 20 nights with secondary.. but it’s listed in benefits of Accor plus secondary that we get 20 nights.

They are clueless, they say we won’t get vouchers with traveller. Which I got last year. On recent chat They said we won’t get 20 nights with secondary.. but it’s listed in benefits of Accor plus secondary that we get 20 nights.
Please ask if you already have a plus Explorer membership
can you buy a second duplicate Explorer membership for an additional 7500 points?
is it possible is it allowed?

I just now tried to buy a duplicate second Accor plus Explorer membership but I get the message--

You cannot new your membership at this time.
Please contact member services

I just now tried to buy a duplicate second Accor plus Explorer membership but I get the message--

You cannot new your membership at this time.
Please contact member services
Thank u, but what about secondary for someone else not same account. It’s not duplicate. It’s for my spouse and my account. Buy one and then buy secondary for 2460 inr spouse

They have an explorer offer going on for hdfc as well it seems. It has one night complementary stay as well, which is wonderful.

Back