• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge RP & Miles to Accor at 25% Bonus

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had 20k points... But it allowed me to transfer only 16k near... Still. Have 4k left but not showing while transferring... Is there something like ledger balance VS actual available balance even for edge rp?

pgarg24

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Created accor account, linked it to traveledge and transferred 12k atlas miles for 24k accor.. hope to get bonus 25%.

Anyone in same condition as me? Linked memberid in offer period?

vicky08

TF Buzz
Did anyone receive the bonus points? I transferred 12K from Atlas and only received 24K in my Accor account. Any idea when we will get the bonus 6k?

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had 20k points... But it allowed me to transfer only 16k near... Still. Have 4k left but not showing while transferring... Is there something like ledger balance VS actual available balance even for edge rp?
I think this issue is being faced by alot of people including me. I have 2542 miles but atlas miles show up as only 42. Seems like a bug from Axis. They asked me to mail the SS to traveledge. Let's see what happens

sharpened

TF Select
I think this issue is being faced by alot of people including me. I have 2542 miles but atlas miles show up as only 42. Seems like a bug from Axis. They asked me to mail the SS to traveledge. Let's see what happens
It might not be a bug. They might be imposing a restriction on redemption for x days so that they can freeze sus accounts

jonamdhar

TF Select
I have mailed the traveledge email ID requesting for a manual transfer of 30k points (Magnus Burgundy).

But there hasn't been any reply or action from them. Has anyone successfully done a manual transfer from thier side?

I worry if they don't do it till 30th I'll miss out on the offer.

drsel

TF Legend
I have mailed the traveledge email ID requesting for a manual transfer of 30k points (Magnus Burgundy).

But there hasn't been any reply or action from them. Has anyone successfully done a manual transfer from thier side?

I worry if they don't do it till 30th I'll miss out on the offer.
They cannot do a manual transfer for anyone

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
While I have about a lakh points, the MB bucket is only showing 700 points.

I've read many time that in such cases you can request a manual transfer. Do they do transfer from Normal ERs to MB ERs then?
first transfer those 700MB Points to any partner and make it zero and see how much MB u get more.

drsel

TF Legend
While I have about a lakh points, the MB bucket is only showing 700 points.

I've read many time that in such cases you can request a manual transfer. Do they do transfer from Normal ERs to MB ERs then?
You will have to transfer 700 points at a time into 143 Times

jonamdhar

TF Select
You will have to transfer 700 points at a time into 143 Times
Thats what I was trying. When I transfer 700 points, 700 points get transfered to the Magnus Burgundy bucket. I would need to do almost 40 to 50 transactions to transfer 30k points.
Is there no solution around it?

ankurarora898

TF Select
Thats what I was trying. When I transfer 700 points, 700 points get transfered to the Magnus Burgundy bucket. I would need to do almost 40 to 50 transactions to transfer 30k points.
Is there no solution around it?
write to premium experiences they can do it on your behalf. Reffer to the screenshot for details to be filled in the first email itself to avoid delays.Time is short all the best

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240628_201948.jpg
    Screenshot_20240628_201948.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 24