• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis freecharge credit card reapply

Believer

TF Buzz
I applied for axis bank freecharge credit card from freecharge app last year and the card was approved. After that it is asked to kyc the video. But due to time over no video KYC, Bank agent comes for KYC and he says due to DOB mismatch with my aadhaar card and credit card application, application is rejected, but I entered correct DOB. Since then I am not able to apply for freecharge credit card from my freecharge app. Whenever I go to apply, the old application is showing up. I have emailed care@freecharge.com for this issue, but to no avail. What can I do for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-19-16-12-30-498_com.freecharge.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-19-16-12-30-498_com.freecharge.android.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 27

Tejo

TF Legend
I applied for axis bank freecharge credit card from freecharge app last year and the card was approved. After that it is asked to kyc the video. But due to time over no video KYC, Bank agent comes for KYC and he says due to DOB mismatch with my aadhaar card and credit card application, application is rejected, but I entered correct DOB. Since then I am not able to apply for freecharge credit card from my freecharge app. Whenever I go to apply, the old application is showing up. I have emailed care@freecharge.com for this issue, but to no avail. What can I do for this?
There's something issue with axis.

Axis currently not accepting credit application of ace, airtel, freecharge where were rejected in the past.

Try deleting freecharge, you can see again the options to apply for pay later and credit card. Else try with fd