• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis grab deals- neither got the voucher or refund even after 5 days

rkg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My friend has Axis Magnus. He has bought Apollo voucher on grab deals platform 5 days back. Transaction went through and money spent SMS was recieved. However he is yet to get the voucher. Axis helpline is not helpful much. Neither the transaction was reversed.

Has any one faced similar issue

If yes, how was it resolved

My friend has Axis Magnus. He has bought Apollo voucher on grab deals platform 5 days back. Transaction went through and money spent SMS was recieved. However he is yet to get the voucher. Axis helpline is not helpful much. Neither the transaction was reversed.

Has any one faced similar issue

If yes, how was it resolved
It happens all the time.. nowadays though most goes smoothly.

Call up the cust care of the credit card and raise a dispute. The amount will be unblocked and a service delivery enquiry will be initiated. It may take anything between 15-90 days for resolution.

I had a similar issue last year with BigBasket voucher purchased using Grabdeals. You need to call the Woohoo support or send them an email. My issue was resolved within 2-3 business days.

Bought Pizza Hut voucher for Rs.1200 from Grab Deals yesterday. Money got debited but no voucher yet. Have raised a complaint with Woohoo today.

My god this ****all bank and their ****all vendors!

Back