• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Grabdeals question

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have a query on Axis grabdeals. I hold Magnus since March 2022 and have bought gift cards (mainly Amazon Pay) in past from:
  1. Grabdeals (woohoo/ qwikcilver) page
  2. Grabdeals => giftedge (gyftr) page
Can someone help to clarify the benefits available on purchase via both the routes? In other words:
  1. Grabdeals (woohoo/ qwikcilver) page - Whether Axis has ever given bonus points on Magnus (2x/3x/5x/10x etc.) on purchasing gift vouchers from grabdeals? Or is there any other benefit (cashback?) given by Axis on purchase of gift cards via this method?
  2. Grabdeals => giftedge (gyftr) page - I believe 10x bonus points with a maximum cap of 10k points are given by Axis on purchasing gift vouchers via gift edge. There is no other benefit applicable. Is this understanding correct?
I have not received any bonus points till date for my voucher purchases for either of these routes. So trying to get clear understanding before I pick up the fight with pathetic Axis Support team.

Thanks in advance for your help.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have a query on Axis grabdeals. I hold Magnus since March 2022 and have bought gift cards (mainly Amazon Pay) in past from:
Can someone help to clarify the benefits available on purchase via both the routes? In other words:
  1. Grabdeals (woohoo/ qwikcilver) page - Whether Axis has ever given bonus points on Magnus (2x/3x/5x/10x etc.) on purchasing gift vouchers from grabdeals? Or is there any other benefit (cashback?) given by Axis on purchase of gift cards via this method?
  2. Grabdeals => giftedge (gyftr) page - I believe 10x bonus points with a maximum cap of 10k points are given by Axis on purchasing gift vouchers via gift edge. There is no other benefit applicable. Is this understanding correct?
I have not received any bonus points till date for my voucher purchases for either of these routes. So trying to get clear understanding before I pick up the fight with pathetic Axis Support team.

Did you find out? I have similar query.
How did you go about it.

@Virgo
As you told that you got the Magnus in March of 2022, can you please share how much have you spent on that card till now as we fellow Magnus holders are really excited to know if we would be getting the Tatacliq voucher even after getting the annual fee waiver on spends of 15L as it would be then a double jackpot for everyone.
Also, please share the confirmation if you will be hitting the 15L milestone in your card anniversary year.

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Virgo
As you told that you got the Magnus in March of 2022, can you please share how much have you spent on that card till now as we fellow Magnus holders are really excited to know if we would be getting the Tatacliq voucher even after getting the annual fee waiver on spends of 15L as it would be then a double jackpot for everyone.
Also, please share the confirmation if you will be hitting the 15L milestone in your card anniversary year.
Even I have that question. I had checked with customer care and was told that Tata Cliq voucher is awarded only on payment of annual fee. However, read some where else on another public forum that voucher is still awarded.

I plan to hit the 15L milestone. About 2L short of that which i need to complete till 1st March. I will let the forum know how that goes.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

You can start the fight for the vouchers bought from the Gift Edge site after reading this:
https://www.technofino.in/community...ccelerated-rewards-credited-for-aug-2022.5039
Amazon Pay is 3X, not 10X. And the Amazon Shopping voucher is 5X. These are bonus offers and I think they may not be there every month; however they have been there for the last 3 months that I've had my Magnus. I got the base reward points for each of the 3 months but have not yet reached the 120 days threshold for the bonus points

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I think you have interchanged both of them
Grabdeals has a 10k RP monthly upper limit, whereas Gyftr doesn't have any such RP limit. 3x-10x RP come only for Gyftr purchases, for Woohoo it's mostly discount but during Holi/Diwali offers etc. you may get bonus RP as well

Frade

TF Buzz
If I’m not wrong using Grabdeals you can get redirected to partner websites and earn ER as well. For instance Marks and Spencer is giving 40x ER. This is also applicable on Magnus right?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Even I have that question. I had checked with customer care and was told that Tata Cliq voucher is awarded only on payment of annual fee. However, read some where else on another public forum that voucher is still awarded.

I plan to hit the 15L milestone. About 2L short of that which i need to complete till 1st March. I will let the forum know how that goes.
Did you hit the 15L milestone?

Another 7k to spend. Will buy some vouchers tomorrow to get to the milestone of 15L
I would advice you to kindly calculate all the transactions correctly and exclude joining fee, EMI Transactions as well as wallet loads, etc. which are not added in the milestone benefits for annual fee waiver. So please re calculate and confirm your spends, in accordance to their exclusion policies, so that your efforts don't go waste!

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would advice you to kindly calculate all the transactions correctly and exclude joining fee, EMI Transactions as well as wallet loads, etc. which are not added in the milestone benefits for annual fee waiver. So please re calculate and confirm your spends, in accordance to their exclusion policies, so that your efforts don't go waste!
Thanks for pointing out the watch outs. The card came as FYF so no joining fee. Still doesn’t hurt to check again 🙏

Akash_Aryan

TF Select
I have done a grabdeal transaction in this month on my Flipkart credit card. I want to close this card next month. I want to know if I close the card, how will I get the grabdeal cashback?