• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis IndianOil Rupay Card Getting Declined Everywhere

rogerthat

TF Ace
My problems with Axis Bank seem to be never-ending. After all the issues with Magnus and Atlas it is now the IndianOil Rupay card that is acting up.

Simply put, it is getting declined at all POS machines. Tried with the chip, tapping and even swiping. The screen flashes an error and I immediately get an SMS and email saying the transaction was declined due to security reasons and I should call the premium customer care number immediately. I've been ignoring this so far but after today's incident decided to give them a call. And it turns out that after some 5 minutes on the call even they are unable to find what the issue seems to be. They've asked me 48 hours to get the issue resolved.

My God these people are unbelievable! And I am stuck with Axis Bank because I am unable to get a worthwhile card from any other bank (except AMEX).

Has anyone else faced this issue with Axis IndianOil Rupay?

My problems with Axis Bank seem to be never-ending. After all the issues with Magnus and Atlas it is now the IndianOil Rupay card that is acting up.

Simply put, it is getting declined at all POS machines. Tried with the chip, tapping and even swiping. The screen flashes an error and I immediately get an SMS and email saying the transaction was declined due to security reasons and I should call the premium customer care number immediately. I've been ignoring this so far but after today's incident decided to give them a call. And it turns out that after some 5 minutes on the call even they are unable to find what the issue seems to be. They've asked me 48 hours to get the issue resolved.

My God these people are unbelievable! And I am stuck with Axis Bank because I am unable to get a worthwhile card from any other bank (except AMEX).

Has anyone else faced this issue with Axis IndianOil Rupay?
Had similar issue with one of my HDFC cards. I have 2 HDFC CCs. One had this issue while the other worked fine.
I tried that particular card at multiple merchants but it kept failing with error "bank declined transaction".
HDFCs first response - Nothing wrong from our side. Please contact the merchant. (Imagine that)
HDFCs 2nd response - Please share transaction details. (Abe saalo)

I gave up eventually.

Later it got resolved on it's own. God knows what they were doing.

The card not being accepted issue was resolved after a while and I received the points for transactions until July 5th.

However I haven't received any points for any transactions on the card since then. I've raised a complaint with Axshit PNO but they just send me an email every 3-4 days saying that they need more time to resolve the issue. I have around 3000 points stuck here. Oh and I haven't received points for Atlas for two week as well.

I am so frustrated!! What the hell is the problem with these ****s? Crediting points for transactions automatically is like 1970s technology! WHY THE HELL IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR AXSHIT?? Why are they taking 2-3 months to credit points??

The card not being accepted issue was resolved after a while and I received the points for transactions until July 5th.

However I haven't received any points for any transactions on the card since then. I've raised a complaint with Axshit PNO but they just send me an email every 3-4 days saying that they need more time to resolve the issue. I have around 3000 points stuck here. Oh and I haven't received points for Atlas for two week as well.

I am so frustrated!! What the hell is the problem with these ****s? Crediting points for transactions automatically is like 1970s technology! WHY THE HELL IS THIS SO DIFFICULT FOR AXSHIT?? Why are they taking 2-3 months to credit points??
Welcome to axis bank.

Back