• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS IOCL UPI fuel surcharge

rahulg

TF Buzz
Guys I was hoping to understand about fuel surcharge on UPI transaction through Axis IOCL credit card. I got this card in Jan 2024 and there was no surcharge on transactions made via UPI till March and then I did not notice for a while at the time of bills but now I can see that there is a surcharge from the past 3 months atleast. Should I talk to the customer care(although I find them pathetic and useless).

Guys I was hoping to understand about fuel surcharge on UPI transaction through Axis IOCL credit card. I got this card in Jan 2024 and there was no surcharge on transactions made via UPI till March and then I did not notice for a while at the time of bills but now I can see that there is a surcharge from the past 3 months atleast. Should I talk to the customer care(although I find them pathetic and useless).
Check terms of the Card online. Maybe they updated it. Don't you get surcharge waiver to some extent?

Check terms of the Card online. Maybe they updated it. Don't you get surcharge waiver to some extent?
Yes I get surcharge waiver but considering I was not charged for something and now even if it is 0.1% it matters...
For some reason I always end up on the terms a different cards if you have a link to the Axis IOCL card terms please share...

Back