• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is showing Looks like you already have an existing Axis Bank credit card with exciting offers?

Looks like you already have an existing Axis Bank credit card with exciting offers. To avail these offers please visit https://www.axisbank.com/grab-deals?bankingchannel=Credit-CardError Code: MLP-4031

I just got Airtel axis Bank credit card 1week ago. But I also want Flipkart axis cc. I called customer care but they are saying we can't you have to do by self from application. But in application it's showing this. But why?
This is due to having a recent card. You will have to wait 3 months to get rid of it.

Instead of waiting, you can apply using this link

Looks like you already have an existing Axis Bank credit card with exciting offers. To avail these offers please visit https://www.axisbank.com/grab-deals?bankingchannel=Credit-CardError Code: MLP-4031

I just got Airtel axis Bank credit card 1week ago. But I also want Flipkart axis cc. I called customer care but they are saying we can't you have to do by self from application. But in application it's showing this. But why?
@VIMALRAJ L shared his link if you want to use it, so he can track the application internally in their AXIS system as well

https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/?ipa40
Branch staff code: 867011080

Or use the one @cmg shared.

But I think online application needs 3months cooling period, I got rejected with the same reason in the past.

When obtaining through CCare or Offline this doesn't apply is what I learnt. If you need any clarification reach out to @VIMALRAJ L who is on this forum, he is from AXIS and lot of people got Magnus easily through him(off course, eligibility met applicants :) )

Statement for 2 months generated together? I don't know in this case what's the cooling period. Generally if u talk to customer care, they issue u card straight away , except vistara card perhaps until the real offer pops up

Statement for 2 months generated together? I don't know in this case what's the cooling period. Generally if u talk to customer care, they issue u card straight away , except vistara card perhaps until the real offer pops up
Yea bro.. statement got generated together. I have heard that customer care ain't issuing Axis Airtel and will have to apply from the airtel app itself, that's why didn't bother calling the customer care

Statement for 2 months generated together? I don't know in this case what's the cooling period. Generally if u talk to customer care, they issue u card straight away , except vistara card perhaps until the real offer pops

Axis Airtel .. last card was Axis Flipkart which got approved around 22nd or 24th of Feb
In my case, Flipkart card was approved on 12 Jan and 4 statements are generated. Still i can't apply for airtel card.

Oh why? You don't have the option in Airtel thanks app? Or you get error in apply now section in axis mobile?
I get an error like "we don't have any credit card offers for you right now"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-23-12-39-39-52_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-23-12-39-39-52_c2c78ac7aa03ce7ab077618c8ca92763.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 13
Back