• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Liberty or Prestige which salary account to choose?

Patil007

TF Legend
Hi, Anyone has AXIS salary account of Liberty or Prestige. Which should I choose.

How is your experience.

Account typeCredit cardDebit card feeLaunge accessCashbackchequeSMS chargesUPI chargesIMPSATM charges
PrimeFree
4​
5% on weekend1 free/YearFreeCharges5 Axis, 3 non axis
LibertyFlipkar cardFree
4​
5% on weekend1 free/YearCharges5 Axis, 3 non axis
PrestigeMyZone
500​
4​
2% shopping, 3% travelUnlimitedChargesUnlimited

Having Prestige Salary account. Pretty much happy with the account and DC(1+1 movie). It offers MyZone LTF (1+1 movie).
If some cashback doesn't get credited, then following up with axis customer care is troublesome that is the only issue I faced so far couple of times. And that will happen anywhere I guess due to MCC mismatches.

Having Prestige Salary account. Pretty much happy with the account and DC(1+1 movie). It offers MyZone LTF (1+1 movie).
If some cashback doesn't get credited, then following up with axis customer care is troublesome that is the only issue I faced so far couple of times. And that will happen anywhere I guess due to MCC mismatches.
I already have MyZone LTF with me. I am going to ask flipkar card LTF. Lets see.

They charge as "Consolidated charges". For me it always consists of SMS charges for the quarter that's it.
Yes, they charge for IMPS as well so never tried it. Except these two no charges.

They charge as "Consolidated charges". For me it always consists of SMS charges for the quarter that's it.
Yes, they charge for IMPS as well so never tried it. Except these two no charges.
If DC is free then Prestige is better than Liberty. (y)

Yes, IMPS, they said chargeable, SMS cost we can bear.

Hi Guys,
Is there any eligibility criteria for these 2 salary accounts ?
Based on which bank will give this salary account..
Just to confirm if both accounts are available for me, PRESTIGE will be the better one isn't ?
Or is it depends on our spends etc..
@Patil007 @iAmPm
Thanks

Hi Guys,
Is there any eligibility criteria for these 2 salary accounts ?
Based on which bank will give this salary account..
Just to confirm if both accounts are available for me, PRESTIGE will be the better one isn't ?
Or is it depends on our spends etc..
@Patil007 @iAmPm
Thanks
Is there any eligibility criteria for these 2 salary accounts ?: If salary is > 25 K, Liberty account, if Salary > 75 K then you are eligible for Prestige, She was ready to offer me priority account as well which is for salary > 1 lakh, you can try.
Based on which bank will give this salary account: Both are Axis bank accounts.
Just to confirm if both accounts are available for me, PRESTIGE will be the better one isn't: Prestige is better for unlimited free cheque book and ATM transactions, Liberty is only for 5% cashback on food and travel only on weekends that to Max. 500/Month

Thanks a lot..
Have you went ahead with priority account since that's the premium account or proceeded with prestige itself..
Any reasons for choosing the same.. @Patil007
I have not yet changed my salary account in Axis. It is still in ICICI.
I am thinking in January or February to open. Will try for priority else prestige.

For offers and cashback I have multiple credit cards, don’t want to use debit card for shopping using Liberty.

So, go for prestige in your case.

Me opened axis 2 months before and got prestige debit card, before physical debit card delivery, i transacted with virtual debit card rs 20000 and tracked cashback 1%200.
After getting physical debit card, virtual debit card stopped working . Done many transactions but nothing tracking in rewards. Given complaint through email, it automatically closed without any intimation.
So please guid me where to use for getting rs 500 cashback.
Also where to give complaint for not tracking rewards.
Please share email ID for complaining

Why are you not using your physical card now? virtual one was just to give you DC while you get physical one.
You can go to axis website- click on Support - there find Reach us you can do chat or drop an email form there.

Why are you not using your physical card now? virtual one was just to give you DC while you get physical one.
You can go to axis website- click on Support - there find Reach us you can do chat or drop an email form there.
Bro using physical debit card for all transactions.
Virtual only 1 time and it is showing in rewards.
Please enlighten ,
Which transactions will got cashback?
Wallet load possible?
Any minimum amount?
Credit card bill payment through freecharge cash back gets?

Back