• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus 10k Joining voucher

Chotuv

TF Buzz
Hi all

I just recieved my 10k joining voucher from axis magnus and need to decide on which gift to choose. Do i choose 10k tata cliq or do i Choose 10k yatra voucher

Any suggestions tips and tricks from the experts here.

I have read articles on gold usage. I have also read articles on booking a return ticket and using 10k as well. However wanted to know what do the experts recommend

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If we complete 15 lacs spending in the current year and eligible for Fee waiver for the next year are we eligible for the TataCliq voucher for the renewal in the following year?

I guess no voucher will be provided, but need to confirm. Someone from community comment on this.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hi all

I just recieved my 10k joining voucher from axis magnus and need to decide on which gift to choose. Do i choose 10k tata cliq or do i Choose 10k yatra voucher

Any suggestions tips and tricks from the experts here.

I have read articles on gold usage. I have also read articles on booking a return ticket and using 10k as well. However wanted to know what do the experts recommend
Hey I just received my Magnus card today. Will I receive the voucher automatically or do I need to call the concierge service to mail me?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey I just received my Magnus card today. Will I receive the voucher automatically or do I need to call the concierge service to mail me?
If you can wait for 3-4 days it should be done automatically after your first transaction and the annual charges get updated on the transaction tab on your app. Else call to Axis Burgundy Support or Thrive Support later.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If we complete 15 lacs spending in the current year and eligible for Fee waiver for the next year are we eligible for the TataCliq voucher for the renewal in the following year?

I guess no voucher will be provided, but need to confirm. Someone from community comment on this.
Same question here…

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received sms for the redemption of welcome benefit but i am getting error when I try to login. I tried reaching out to concierge but they suggested to wait for 2-3days and try again and call if it still doesn't work then. Would like to understand what is experience of other members here ?

bombayduckling

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I received sms for the redemption of welcome benefit but i am getting error when I try to login. I tried reaching out to concierge but they suggested to wait for 2-3days and try again and call if it still doesn't work then. Would like to understand what is experience of other members here ?
The system is a bloody mess. For my joining benefit, it took some emails to both Axis and Thriwe to solve the error login issue. For my annual redemption voucher, i have been chasing Axis since end of March! The issue being that I am able to successfully login but when I do, I see the previous year's voucher which I have already claimed. I have shared screenshots and explained the issue over the phone, email, Twitter and inevitably, after some back and forth, the solution they give is Sar, please login to https://axismagnusbenefits.thriwe.com with your registered mobile number and OTP. Arrey, Bhai, if it was so simple, why would I even contact you. Right now, the PNO is struggling to provide a solution. One slightly smart exec from PNO's office suggested I provided an alternative number, which I did but then in the next email, someone else said Sar, please login with your registered mobile number and OTP🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ The renewal voucher is still a mirage.

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The system is a bloody mess. For my joining benefit, it took some emails to both Axis and Thriwe to solve the error login issue. For my annual redemption voucher, i have been chasing Axis since end of March! The issue being that I am able to successfully login but when I do, I see the previous year's voucher which I have already claimed. I have shared screenshots and explained the issue over the phone, email, Twitter and inevitably, after some back and forth, the solution they give is Sar, please login to https://axismagnusbenefits.thriwe.com with your registered mobile number and OTP. Arrey, Bhai, if it was so simple, why would I even contact you. Right now, the PNO is struggling to provide a solution. One slightly smart exec from PNO's office suggested I provided an alternative number, which I did but then in the next email, someone else said Sar, please login with your registered mobile number and OTP🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ The renewal voucher is still a mirage.
Axis service woes!!! It is terrible right across, whether credit cards or bank accounts, customer care or branch staff. Atleast in my personal experience of dealing with the execs I dealt with. Immensely frustrating. Very courteous and polite, that much I will give it to them, whoever I dealt with, but no one has any clue or can solve any problem.
Except for one guy, the agent through whom I had applied for the credit cards, he was smart and good. Wonder how long he is going to stick with the bank.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Try the Chat with agent option from here: https://application.axisbank.co.in/...1.1672358407.1684769929-1211551075.1681904295
I've had all my issues solved using this except for the Thriwe welcome benefit one which also needed emails to Thriwe. I have no idea who finally resolved it, Thriwe or Axis as I kept corresponding with both till it did get resolved

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am also struggling to get my joining benefit. Email to cc, twitter, thriwe, nothing helped.Now email to pno sent.
Why so much mess by axis

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tata Cliq coupons validity - Don't worry about it.
Whenever the expiry is approaching just place an order on TataCliq and cancel it after some time. The refunded cliqcash will have extended validity of next one year. Tried and Confirmed...I did it in May'23 and the cliqcash in my account is now valid till May'24.

Last edited:

manzb

TF Premier
hi what is the validity of yatra gift voucher that we receive as joining benefit
Try to avoid the Yatra one.. It has lots of T&Cs attached.

1. Only the member can book.
  2. Only direct one way flights allowed.
  3. One time use- any left over is gone
  4. You can't book a ticket where other members are also travelling
  5. No other Discount Codes are applicable
  6. Cancellation of the trip will result in zero refund, so practically your money is gone