• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus add-on card

vikramv4u

TF Buzz
Hi,

Has anyone applied (and received) any add-on card for the Magnus?

I am struggling to even understand the process and chatted with customer care and they were not very helpful either..

Anyone here who can help?

Thank you
Vikram

You'll have to apply for add-on at time of onboarding otherwise it's been very difficult to get your hands on one.

In my case, even at the time of onboarding the sales rep recommended not to apply for add-on (since my spouse was already a primary Axis card holder, my application would get rejected was the reason stated). He helped me with add-on after the card delivery.

The only way seems to be if someone at the branch takes this up and follows up internally (usually having a Burgundy account will help because you will have a RM). Online and phone banking are useless in this regard.

Hi,

Has anyone applied (and received) any add-on card for the Magnus?

I am struggling to even understand the process and chatted with customer care and they were not very helpful either..

Anyone here who can help?

Thank you
Vikram
I had called Burgundy helpline to check for Add on cards. They told me that request for add on cards can not be taken online and advised me to visit branch to apply for add on cards. I asked them whether there is any discretion in approving add on cards, to which they replied they would be approved for premium cards and should not be an issue. Not sure how it goes ahead though.

Back